Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

From best to worst on this lip sync: Sara, Jasmine, Romee, Stella (she's improving imo), Martha/Elsa. And idk who hates Elsa so much on VS but stop doing her and her lips so dirty, she deserves better.

On a positive note, they all looked pretty.

4 hours ago, medicenevs said:

And idk who hates Elsa so much on VS but stop doing her and her lips so dirty, she deserves better.

Make no mistake, she wants it that way. She has looked like that everywhere – at VS, at home, on runways, on red carpets. And she thinks she looks good since she is so proud to focus on her lips when she takes a selfie.

Dear VS, stop it with the goddamn lip sync videos, drop some bitches and start working with this stunning lady and I'll forgive and forget the stupid choices you've made in the past

I attempted to watch the lip sync video with the intentions of seeing who I thought did a good job and who didn't....

well they all sucked except Stella and Jasmine. Stella is usually BORING in motion. I love her don't care attitude and she seems like I'd enjoy hanging out with her but as a VS angel I think she sucks (except print work here and there). However, she seemed the most natural in this video. Poor Sara tried so hard but looked corny, I'm not liking Elsa as much as I used to, and Jasmine was the best!! Romee seemed like she was genuinely having fun and I enjoyed that but I still don't find her appealing.

Well, on to the next dumb ass video I suppose. I always liked the Swim videos the best but I guess we won't see those anymore :sad: 

Elsa is slowly turning into a blowup doll. Looking permanently shocked. She needs to stop whatever she's doing to her face because it's not a good look. She probably think it's the bomb because I always see her posting close up selfies of her face. 

Stellla really is the badass angel

On 10.6.2017 at 7:30 PM, Corner said:

Elsa is slowly turning into a blowup doll. Looking permanently shocked. She needs to stop whatever she's doing to her face because it's not a good look. She probably think it's the bomb because I always see her posting close up selfies of her face. 

I think it’s possible she had a brow lift, desiring more arched eyebrows.