Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

According to Chinese press, Chinese reality show "isupermodel" will make an audition for VSFS2017, and the winner will get a chance stepping on VSFS runway, just like VSFS2007 and VSFS2009. Also, Russell registered a Weibo(Chinese twitter)  account, maybe he will shoot for those angel stand-ins.
I will keeping updating the news of the model search reality show for you guys.
d3791253ly1fgbopwyrlij21ww43mx6x.jpg

Contest... watch them get all these girls hopes up and still choose a Asian girl they've used before.  :tf:

VS and the trashy lip sync videos. Can Elsa even lip sync properly or does her new lips get in the way? :Amelie_wft:

Her top lip barely moved. O.o Could only see the bottom lip moving slightly, looked very much like a gaping fish. 

5 hours ago, vivastylish said:

According to Chinese press, Chinese reality show "isupermodel" will make an audition for VSFS2017, and the winner will get a chance stepping on VSFS runway, just like VSFS2007 and VSFS2009. Also, Russell registered a Weibo(Chinese twitter)  account, maybe he will shoot for those angel stand-ins.
I will keeping updating the news of the model search reality show for you guys.

d3791253ly1fgbopwyrlij21ww43mx6x.jpg

Thank you, I appreciate it!

I don’t mind them doing another model search because it’ll be in a totally different and interesting culture. I’m curious to see what kind of girls will show up.

7 minutes ago, DanniCullen said:

Contest... watch them get all these girls hopes up and still choose a Asian girl they've used before.  :tf:

VS and the trashy lip sync videos. Can Elsa even lip sync properly or does her new lips get in the way? :Amelie_wft:

Watch Elsa doing the most yet again. It’s so obvious she fancies herself as a dancer.

44 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Thank you, I appreciate it!

I don’t mind them doing another model search because it’ll be in a totally different and interesting culture. I’m curious to see what kind of girls will show up.

Watch Elsa doing the most yet again. It’s so obvious she fancies herself as a dancer.

Elsa and Jas, i'm getting tired of their faces. Why VS doesn't use Taylor Hill and Sara Sampaio more? 

Always the boring tedious angels - Stella, Martha and Romee

A "chance" to step onto the runway sounds to me like they're not guaranteeing a spot, but they'll let the girl attend castings? :idk: I'm not mad about it honestly. There are a lot of beautiful Asian girls who don't get the chance to model because of how the industry is skewed in terms of race. 

33 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I need more Taylor, Sara, Lais. It has become so monotonous with Jo, Elsa and Stella (ugh stella)

I can't speak for Lais, but Sara and Taylor seem to have a lot going on outside VS right now, and I guess when you don't have that much going on VS tends to use you more... :idk: