Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Ew I think Nadine looks awful and I usually think she is super cute. The red color is toooo much for her pale skin tone and that red lipstick is atrocious, all I see are LIPS. The dress is misshapen and looks like an old red bird who is losing it's feathers and her hair looks like a bird's next.  when someone reminds me of an animal, no matter how much I love animals, I'm immediately like "next please..." Her and Barbara both failed for me.

2 hours ago, Warhol said:

What do you all think about Zuri? Btw she still pinkspoke?

I think victoria secret pink is embarrassed to have taken zuri, the poor since although she was in mexico with grace for pink nation, we no longer see her. Now pink work with lots of new girls, with grace it's incoyable there's maggie , alanna, etc.
I still hope that zuri will continue to work with them as spokerperson, wait until the end of the year to see and the show and poor rachel hilbert, fuck pink LOL

VS Staff - I believe I just found your next Gisele. This girl screams her on every possible level.

Don't question it... just hire her now... fire one of the other angels if you have to... I'll give you Taylor, I dunno... do not pass on this one.

Zuri is still working with Pink- she shot a campaign with Grace a few weeks ago and some white wall last week. However, I still think that VS is planning to drop her after this year(I'm assuming her contract will be up after the 2017 show). 

I don't think Zuri has done a single solo event- she barely gets used for events as is- and there are non contract models who are getting used more than she is, and often for campaigns while she mainly does white wall shoots. I've said this before, but I was really rooting for Zuri when she was signed but she and her work have been painfully underwhelming. 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

VS Staff - I believe I just found your next Gisele. This girl screams her on every possible level.

Don't question it... just hire her now... fire one of the other angels if you have to... I'll give you Taylor, I dunno... do not pass on this one.

No looking down while walking = No Gisele.

Also, good job by VS (and Candice) for hiding her lower belly.

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Oh, she looks interesting :chicken: