Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

@PinkCouture

When the model through no fault of her own becomes an obvious target, sure. Once people grow bored with the meme and it dies they'll move onto someone else (this is the way of the internet).

First it was Adriana because of her obsession with points/hearts/kisses and super fans, then it turned into Adriana vs Alessandra which slowly transitioned into Ale's manly features, and baby daddy drama, then it was Miranda Kerr going from beloved baby angel to diva who was hated on, followed by Candice's weight loss, archy back/no ass becoming a bitch to work with....

Now with the new Angels its Stella and her edge lordness, then it was Sara and her on off love affair with Taylor and potential relationship issues, then it was Taylor and her at the time pedo boyfriend and being racist,  Romee with the whole SHE'LL NEVER BE CANDICE RAW!!!, then it moved onto something being off about Jo's face, followed by Martha's weight loss, and now we are on Elsa and the various parts of her body that have started to noticeably change..... just waiting on the return of Adriana drama to bring it all home.

Lais, just keep your head down and you'll get out of this unscathed :rofl: 

Lais was her lack of english and boring personality lolz ....but if we didnt talk about those moments this thread would be boring as fuck . a lil drama and judging clothes , looks , etc is funny and keeps this thread alive tbh. of course not being huge assholes  to keep it clear.

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Elsa is the Hate Target of the month??? :idk: 

When your closest relative is a member of an aquatic family then yes

Add in physical features she can't control, photoshop jobs done by trained monkey's and another growing/settled rabid fan base it all adds up

I have said it many times before there is always a "Hate Target of The Month" :D It is not exclusive to BZ but the internet in general. I guess it is easier to have strong opinions online b/c accountability and consequences are often optional. Skimming through the thread previews recently there seems to be a lot of chatter and strong opinions regarding Elsa. Not necessarily a bad thing either way :no2: I suspect it is b/c of her "alleged" recent cosmetic work :idk: I do have my opinions but I am not going to get into specifics b/c it might led to a petty argument with her fans. If she did have work done it is her choice. She is a grown woman and it is her body so it is her decision whatever she wants to do with it :yes:  However, she is also a public figure so she it is inevitable she would get extra scrutiny compare to the average person. It is part of the "job description." I assume she knew this when she decided to become a model, let alone an Angel :Angel: TBH, sometimes it seems like the fans get more upset over criticism than the celebs themselves :ninja: When Candice does more shoots & etc. for VS I am pretty sure the target will be back on her since she is the current Default  :nicole:  

And I don't think Lais' English is an issue. Her English is pretty good...compare to another unnamed Angel :ninja: Even when she speaks Portuguese she sounds like a snoozefest :sleeping: I wouldn't be surprised if she's a blood relative of jiggly-puff :p Don't get me wrong, I do like her but just b/c you like a celeb doesn't mean you are obligated to like everything about them :no2: 

25 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

When your closest relative is a member of an aquatic family then yes

I have no clue what that meant :idk: Do we suspect she is a sea creature? Maybe an inside joke I am not aware of or something the cool kids are saying nowadays? :p

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I have no clue what that meant :idk:Do we suspect she is a sea creature? Maybe an inside joke I am not aware of or something the cool kids are saying nowadays? :p

No-one has confirmed she is not a sea creature nor has any relation to a sea creature

On 2017-5-24 at 9:13 PM, Limerlight said:

Not really, I have other boobs and women to look at that I find attractive and aren't related to flatfish

On 2017-5-24 at 9:18 PM, Sanni said:

Is Elsa flatfish? :laugh:

megrim.jpg

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

Candi & Babs fan-people missed that memo :Dinah:

Spoiler

Pretty much most superfans :ninja: I recently made a couple of "not so positive" comments about Hannah F. and it confused some people b/c it's assumed I like everything about her which is not true :no2:

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I have no clue what that meant :idk:Do we suspect she is a sea creature? Maybe an inside joke I am not aware of or something the cool kids are saying nowadays? :p

No-one has confirmed she is not a sea creature nor has any relation to a sea creature

On 5/24/2017 at 11:13 PM, Limerlight said:

Not really, I have other boobs and women to look at that I find attractive and aren't related to flatfish

On 5/24/2017 at 11:18 PM, Sanni said:

Is Elsa flatfish? :laugh:

megrim.jpg

Ahhh...ok. Thanks for the clarification :laugh:

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I have no clue what that meant :idk: Do we suspect she is a sea creature? Maybe an inside joke I am not aware of or something the cool kids are saying nowadays? :p

I believe @Limerlight is referring to flatfishes having one eye that travels around their head.

She did say that her spirit animal is a shark so it’s appropriate :laugh:

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

I believe @Limerlight is referring to flatfishes having one eye that travels around their head.

She did say that her spirit animal is a shark so it’s appropriate :laugh:

Her eyes also appear to be far apart, she is well mostly flat as well. Pretty sure the right eye can go 360 degrees as a defence mechanism 

3 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Her eyes also appear to be far apart, she is well mostly flat as well. Pretty sure the right eye can go 360 degrees as a defence mechanism 

Maybe she is a flounder? :p Flounders are a type of flatfish and it was featured in a Disney movie. All Disney movies are connected in some way: The Little Mermaid (Flounder) ----> Frozen (Elsa):D

27 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

:wave: 

You sure love to troll and start things don't you? I'm only stating the obvious. There are lots of others on here who talk shit about Elsa too, so maybe go correct them for a change, you know, switch it up. 

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@PinkCouture

When the model through no fault of her own becomes an obvious target, sure. Once people grow bored with the meme and it dies they'll move onto someone else (this is the way of the internet).

First it was Adriana because of her obsession with points/hearts/kisses and super fans, then it turned into Adriana vs Alessandra which slowly transitioned into Ale's manly features, and baby daddy drama, then it was Miranda Kerr going from beloved baby angel to diva who was hated on, followed by Candice's weight loss, archy back/no ass becoming a bitch to work with....

Now with the new Angels its Stella and her edge lordness, then it was Sara and her on off love affair with Taylor and potential relationship issues, then it was Taylor and her at the time pedo boyfriend and being racist,  Romee with the whole SHE'LL NEVER BE CANDICE RAW!!!, then it moved onto something being off about Jo's face, followed by Martha's weight loss, and now we are on Elsa and the various parts of her body that have started to noticeably change..... just waiting on the return of Adriana drama to bring it all home.

Lais, just keep your head down and you'll get out of this unscathed :rofl: 

12 hours ago, MarVS said:

Lais was her lack of english and boring personality lolz ....but if we didnt talk about those moments this thread would be boring as fuck . a lil drama and judging clothes , looks , etc is funny and keeps this thread alive tbh. of course not being huge assholes  to keep it clear.

Kudos to Jasmine as she remains unscathed of all this, I remember her personality was a subject of critiques when she was made an angel but other than that..