Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

No offense. But is she really the "sexiest" woman in the world? I can't stand Stella tbh. For me she's like eh. I don't get how ed radek loves her! If she gets the fantasy bra I will be hella mad with Victoria's Secret. 

Also, go to Victoria's secret's Instagram recent pictures and read the comments. People is starting to complain about Victoria's Secret because of the image of "angel" they want to show. I'm kinda agree. These recents pictures are hella bad. Bad photoshop. Bad everything. The girls look skinny af. 

Im not a hater but damn god. Vs is doing everything bad. Can we please talk about how expensive those sets are? I mean... I'm dissapointed af. 

3 hours ago, luxyvs said:

Also, go to Victoria's secret's Instagram recent pictures and read the comments.

Vs is doing everything bad

Reading and putting any validity into Social Media comments is the equivalent of staring at two paint drips and hoping one beats the other so life makes sense

They're still selling, having their models work in other places/shows and have a huge following with people globally so not everything they're doing is "bad." Walk by a VS store and look at some of the women happily walking out or greeting their significant other with a smile.

I am a little surprised by the success of VS...

- The photos of VS seem to come out of a factory, a gas plant..

Think of artistic photos by Alessandra Fiorini, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Demarchelier, Mario Testino.

A small remark... When two women are on the same photo the beauty of one enhances the beauty of the other... When 5 or 10 top models are on the same photo they all look alike...

- The VS lingerie is very ordinary... Not at all sexy...

If you want to wear or to see a very beautiful lingerie go to the boutique La Perla... It is expensive, sometimes very expensive, but it is worth its price... WOW...

- On the fashion show of VS the outfits are ridiculous, " clothes " seem to have been designed to disfigure beautiful women... It is really hopeless...

Many very beautiful top model are missing Lorena Rae, Marloes Horst... Their bank accounts will be less filled, for the rest they will not miss anything...

The VS brand is not attractive, not chic... No Style... No Elegance...

9 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Reading and putting any validity into Social Media comments is the equivalent of staring at two paint drips and hoping one beats the other so life makes sense

They're still selling, having their models work in other places/shows and have a huge following with people globally so not everything they're doing is "bad." Walk by a VS store and look at some of the women happily walking out or greeting their significant other with a smile.

Like it or not, social media actually is quite a big deal nowadays.

15 hours ago, luxyvs said:
the last thing i will say is... what's wrong with her body. The photoshop is horrible. 

it's not just photoshoped, she's gaining a lot of weight too. 

She was bloated to death in the day of this shoot, her belly was looking like she was pregnant 

So....

Stella's always had thinner legs but they somehow managed to turn them into stickly grandma legs....

Waistline 404 Missing

Bad posing, this was the BEST from 200+ shots they took of her?

Arms a 4 year old could beat in an arm wrestling match...  

The person doing the photoshop should be forced to pay back their parent(s) for wasting $40,000 in tuition at a art school they clearly learned nothing from. The people on Deviant art could of done a better job :rofl: 

As I said before... Elsa's features keep growing while at the same time her face keeps getting tighter and tighter....

Jo's cover INB4  - Culturally insensitive because braids belong to another race.....

Martha looked very pretty. I like the choice of dress, however it was the wrong color imo

3 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

it's not just photoshoped, she's gaining a lot of weight too. 

She was bloated to death in the day of this shoot, her belly was looking like she was pregnant 

I have noticed how much bigger her ass is, but I think her body is still perfected, even more so when she didn't look bloated. The most amazing post-baby body to date of all angels imo