Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

wow man, I hope not. I don't care for behati either but I would rather her get it. I would rather see candice get again. Jojo is like fetch to me, like how many bones are VS going to throw the girl.

Behati has not yet returned to work at victoria secret, so a new angel, why not with fantasy bra, but no jojo, i would love lais or sara

I don’t think Elsa is necessarily doing anything aside from diet pills possibly and being a habitual smoker definitely but I could see it changing in the future.

Remember Erin promoting SI Swimsuit Issue last year? She was dropped from the next issue.

Erin Heatherton on The Dan Patrick Show (Full Interview) 2/16/16

5 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Lais and Josephine are shooting with Russell today 

if this is a FB thing than Lais must have told Jo she's wearing it or the contrary OR MAYBE both are wearing FBs 

Nah, i personally don't see Lais with the FB. And even if she got it, it wouldn't be a duo FB. Plus, she and Jojo don't make such a good duo.

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

bitch say it again

Idc, for me they don't look very good together. I also don't like the idea of another duo FB cause then Ale and Adri's wouldn't be special anymore, their friendship is kinda iconic and others not.

Alledged letter from Yolanda when Bella got her DUI:

Bella, I just got your car back from the pond and I was looking for your purse as I stumbled on the most disastrous car I have ever seen in my entire life..... Now I am really in tears and really scared. Who are you? What were you thinking? You have literally turned into a spoiled, unthankful, unthoughtful, careless human being that is lucky to be alive.

What an eye-opening experience to find beer cans, pink kittie bottles with vodka, bottles with Aderall, Vyvanse, rolling papers, and a car full of dirty clothes, dirty underwear with blood stains, tampax. I have honestly never seen anything like it.

Was your life that terrible at home? I am at loss for words. You need to do some serious soul surging Bella to see how you got where you are and then get on your knees and thank god for still being alive!!!

How can someone as kind, beautiful and smart as you end up in this kind of a mess? I have really failed as a mother and that is just the honest truth. How did I trust you were ok? Am I that stupid and naive? Or are you that good of a liar? WHY Bella? What have I done to deserve this? I am so freaked out. How are you going to survive?

Why am I even working my ass off to get you in a beautiful apartment if you can not even keep your car clean? Is that how you are going to trash your home? If your car looks like the way you feel about yourself you really need professional help. I thought that together we were going to be able to work through this but now I am not sure anymore if I have the tools to help you unless you are really understanding what this has come too. I need answers and explanations answers and explanations Bella.

Start writing and tell me what is going on inside of you because I need to understand. Where are you at and what are you going to do to change? Do you even want to move to NY? Maybe you should live in the dorm for the next year and see how real people live in order to appreciate the extraordinary life you have lived. I love you so much but if you could feel the pain I feel right now you would fall to the floor.

I just don’t understand how little respect for life you have and how little you understand about how delicate it is. I know you know right from wrong, I know you know how to live a clean and conscious life because you saw me live it. I am not asking you to be perfect but I am asking you to respect the life I have given you. There is nobody and nothing more important for me to see you thrive and be happy.

You have so much to give Bella, you are such a bright light. Everybody I meet that has only met you for a minute remembers you and compliments on what a extraordinary person you are. I literally can not live without you Bella, I am so attached to you in ways that you will never understand until the day you have your own Bella. I beg you to please change your life. If you love me, Gigi and Anwar you should think about how you conduct yourself. Do you want Anwar to take the same chances you have taken? Would you want your little brother to drive around with a car like you left behind? Are you an example of the life you want him to live? I cleaned your car and destroyed all the evidence of a chaos you created that I am ashamed off and truly hope to never see again. Life in my home has changed forever. Poor Anwar his life is going to be miserable.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-11-at-6.27.44-AM.png

This thread is a reminder of why I barely come to BZ these days o.o, see my point now @ILUVAdrianaLima?

And as far as the FB goes, I wouldn't be surprised if Josephine gets it, I don't think she's the most "deserving" angel but we all know VS has never worked like that. I do think the FB along with the opening will go to the new girls.

Comme back on earth, LAIS  will not have fantasy bra although I will love to see her wear, knowing victoria secret, it will be played between jojo, elsa and sara. That annoys me a bit, last year, they missed a huge opportunity to give it to lais, why this year? I sincerely believe that the problem with lais is that victoria secret prefers to concentrate on the other news, unlike lais who has been there for a long time but i hope closing for her 50% LOL

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

Lol @Bella :laugh:

Thats a nice dress but not for the occasion. I personally dislike when celebs go to this benefit, thats about a STD with oversexualized gowns. I know HIV and AIDS is caught with unprotected sex and all that but still, why dress like that?

I saw Irina and I guess her body didn't look the way I thought it did..... it did look like she was sucking it in some pics from earlier this week but I wasn't sure