Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

11 hours ago, Kells. said:

Or maybe Taylor is getting it she just shot today 

I was just going to say this. I think this could be it, this is their usual FB shoot time, no one else has been shooting with Russell who usually does the FB shoot, the fact that they cropped her boddy, Ed is there which means it's for sure a big shoot. However I am not feeling the styling so I hope this is either backstage thing or not the FB shoot because that hair and makeup are doing nothing for me :ninja: 

But like I said before, I wouldn't rule out the younger girls walking away with all the cool things again this year, I'm not holding my breath for Behati and Candice to have big comebacks. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

In other news, I still don't understand how Kelly Gale is not an Angel. One of the mysteries of the universe.

She stood out to me in the VSFS but that’s mostly because she seems to have studied Tyra Banks’ runway walk. She can keep that up for 30 seconds but after that…

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't usually photograph the model in the FB for at least another two months, right? The past few years they've told them in May/June and then whoever is wearing it shoots with the finished FB a couple of months after that. 

Guy shot the 2015 one and David shot last year's, so there's no telling who will this year.

38 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

They told Lily in September and Jasmine in August, but it's always afterJune, and the FB shoot is after that because they still have to make the bra after the model is told to make the mold.

They told Lily in June and the FB shot was in September. I think they told Jasmine in May and she may have shot it in August. 

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Haha, I thought that was Sara Sampaio before I took a better look!

u think? :)..... Lini eyes are pure green. Sara are kinda green blueish plus mouth bigger. but well hehe

Sara and Lini definitely look similar so I wouldn't say she has a "unique" look(also see the Adriana resemblance a little), but I do think she's gorgeous. I think she's more striking than Sara, and her face doesn't look as angry~ as Sara's can sometimes.