Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

So many VS rejects in one pic!

But they caught lobsters!

Bwhahaha, the main YouTube video is #34 on trending videos. Hope it was worth it, girls!

Kendall Jenner was involved too:

[Kendall] Jenner promoted the festival in a now-deleted Instagram photo, for which she was paid $250,000, according to a Fyre employee with knowledge of the transaction. Jenner did not label the post as an advertisement.

McFarland said only that the company had a confidential deal with Jenner, the details of which he was not aware or at liberty to speak about. Jenner’s rep did not return a request for comment.

Source: https://news.vice.com/story/fyre-festivals-25-year-old-organizer-this-is-the-worst-day-of-my-life

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

All three covers look horrible to me. I wonder whether Sara, Josephine and Stella would have ever gotten Vogue covers without VS having a vested interest in their models appearing on covers of fashion magazines.

I find it funny that everytime one of the vs angels get covers or anything important you guys say that vs payed for it. Lol they aren't even wearing vs on the cover, and if I was a brand and I payed for my models to be on a cover I would make sure they would be wearing my brand!  Vs might have make them famous, but not everything they get is payed by vs... maybe their managements and the girls worked hard to get them these! 

5 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Kendall can't not get involved in things that suck can she? Pepsi, Fyre Festival, her modelling work, her family

DEAD :rofl: 

Also, I like the all the VB covers. I like Stella's best but all three ladies look good, Josephine should consider cutting her hair for real

4 hours ago, elfstone said:

How many of the angels have  confirmed they would show up at the gala?

Candice, Behati, and Lily are the only ones afaik. I think Adriana, Alessandra, Stella and Taylor are probably the only other ones that could be invited. 

I'm not sure of anyone else but Adriana is confirmed to be going to the MET tomorrow, same for Behati and Candice. I'm sure Lily, Taylor and Stella will go as well, maybe also Alessandra. The rest I highly doubt will attend

19 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Are you serious? 

Yes. 

No, they were shooting some campaign for the swimwear brand Solid & Striped. All the girls were hash tagging it #swimteam2018 but I have no idea what that'll be for. :idk: