Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, diamondtw said:

I wonder why Romee, Martha, Jo, Ale and Jasmine were the one featured on that sort of press day/host but Sara, Lais and Taylor also attended but weren't featured in this group...

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

VS has a certain amount of events they can use the girls for each year (as in, force them to go for work), Sara, Lais and Taylor went to Coachella because they wanted to, they won't have to do any press and can wear whatever they want, while the others are forced to do press and must wear VS and pimp the hell out of those VS outfits. That's the difference, Romee, Martha, Jo and Ale are working, the others are just chilling.

Elsa is in Coachella too, I don't expect her to show up at the oasis thing but it would be lovely if she did.

It's also a two day event. They're having it again today, and maybe they'll rotate the models a little bit? Taylor was listed on the press posters so I'd be surprised if she wasn't there today. (Romee wasn't on the poster though, so maybe there was a last minute switch out. :idk:

I think Stella is also there, but unsurprisingly, no where near the other girls. :rofl: 

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It's also a two day event. They're having it again today, and maybe they'll rotate the models a little bit? Taylor was listed on the press posters so I'd be surprised if she wasn't there today. (Romee wasn't on the poster though, so maybe there was a last minute switch out. :idk:

I think Stella is also there, but unsurprisingly, no where near the other girls. :rofl: 

As for now today, Martha and Jo hosted a gym session this morning. I guess we will see if any of the girls do stuff today at the Oasis.

Well look at Stella being Stella :rofl: I mean even Elsa who isn't best buddy with the girls and doesn't hang 24/7 still spend the night with Jasmine, Jo and Lais yesterday. Pretty sure we will not see any pics of Stella with any of the girl, except if they attend the same event there might be a chance

1 hour ago, diamondtw said:

As for now today, Martha and Jo hosted a gym session this morning. I guess we will see if any of the girls do stuff today at the Oasis.

Well look at Stella being Stella :rofl: I mean even Elsa who isn't best buddy with the girls and doesn't hang 24/7 still spend the night with Jasmine, Jo and Lais yesterday. Pretty sure we will not see any pics of Stella with any of the girl, except if they attend the same event there might be a chance

Stella is there now, lol. :p You can see her and Elsa in the VS snapchat. 

20 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

KPCJ6lrb.jpg        hyfJI170.jpg                         o2qYmuLq.jpg iHppOvY1.jpg                            wu0wjBmG.jpg  UrmAYLjW.jpg                       IlUGW7BD.jpg      ZHDvDzma.jpg         5r1kqXBp.jpg                                     ZZZmndOT.jpg     PHpQ0nqG.jpg    

This were my fav pics :wub:

Romee (she looks the best imo) and Sara look really good, I'm starting to like them more! :wub6yh2cm:

Shanina looks flawless, angel material for sure.

Taylor looks like if she's bored and doesn't wanna be there :/

Ale, Jas and Jo look ok but I just can't like Martha idk why.

5 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Okay, I'm just gonna leave this here... Not trying to be rude or else, but I'm the only one who finds Martha crazy skinny? And I know all of the girls are skinny, but she doesn't look healthy skinny to me. :/

Nope, I think the same. Her body looks weird by being this skinny.

On 15/04/2017 at 11:04 AM, Sanni said:

Miss Rachel Hilbert  Puffy Face is at Coachella too:

When did her face get so puffy? I keep asking because no-one knows.

This sort of thing doesn't usually just happen overnight. I thought it was a bad reaction to something she ate (or the guy was too big) but still :/ 

8 hours ago, MarVS said:

Rachel H always had a puffy face and btw why they keep posting updates here about her? i think she is not pink model anymore i think right?  i need Grace in Coachella tbh 

We cannot confirm nor deny this.

And even then, she is forever bound to VS.