Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Can anyone confirm whether that is for the April 2017 issue? If that’s the case, Bojana K. is the cover model.

It's an online exclusive, from the looks of it. :idk: 

http://www.maxim.com/women/rachel-hilbert-photo-shoot-2017-4

Also, great fact checking, Maxim. :rofl: 

Hilbert, who took over for VS legend Miranda Kerr as official spokesmodel for the lingerie giant's PINK line in 2015,

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It's an online exclusive, from the looks of it. :idk: 

http://www.maxim.com/women/rachel-hilbert-photo-shoot-2017-4

Also, great fact checking, Maxim. :rofl: 

Thank you! I originally found the wording of the article to be confusing.

I know it’s a bit absurd but I feel a bit bad for Rachel. It seems that she often falls just a little short when compared to other models with a similar profile. She becomes a PINK spokesmodel but doesn’t advance into doing mainline, she gets cast in the VSFS twice but there are other models who get more spotlight than her in the PINK section, she has a casting call with SI but doesn’t get selected, she shoots for Maxim but isn’t featured on the cover etc.

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Thank you! I originally found the wording of the article to be confusing.

I know it’s a bit absurd but I feel a bit bad for Rachel. It seems that she often falls just a little short when compared to other models with a similar profile. She becomes a PINK spokesmodel but doesn’t advance into doing mainline, she gets cast in the VSFS twice but there are other models who get more spotlight than her in the PINK section, she has a casting call with SI but doesn’t get selected, she shoots for Maxim but isn’t featured on the cover etc.

Maybe she is marred by the fact she's from Rochester, NY :ninja: 

Victoria's Secret Launch 'Sexy Little Things' - Arrivals & Coachella (UHQ)

mixed bag of goodies with:  Romee, Alessandra, Jasmine, Martha, Jo, Sara, Taylor & Lais

#BeginningsOfAbsByJo

#AlessandraNeedsToLearnANewPose

#NoMorePeaceSign&FlamingoLeg

C3rlLDsu.jpg 7rzehmfV.jpg uHI2QFYY.jpg czB5MjQG.jpg dzHMWhqH.jpg M0h3c2UI.jpg O2QNwi8p.jpg KPCJ6lrb.jpg kh3pgRyP.jpg TI0O1Fr9.jpg xFqBQ3C7.jpg D6ZcNCdE.jpg z0DBmagm.jpg fstx0gLU.jpg NruWMhMb.jpg TwYio1Ar.jpg 47OKbZSn.jpg UpYMV0DR.jpg 8bncXMd2.jpg 6AwPAqmF.jpg gmzETLYC.jpg LX0Pr28r.jpg Evw1FGmO.jpg 2tI4U1w4.jpg 9gcuVm3J.jpg 9uXVGSn7.jpg Cq3cZHs2.jpg 7S78HbZu.jpg l0Irxmxg.jpg TnQqNq6H.jpg ZT9JkXen.jpg SqpNICGv.jpg hyfJI170.jpg bLimAKWe.jpg Cy5BlcVQ.jpg Xcq26ndt.jpg kqd3Nl1B.jpg WJ8jx9Bl.jpg NOkdw0qR.jpg l60G31g7.jpg DRBKy8jM.jpg K5ue7gBS.jpg Z46l2ach.jpg dJC3UKNw.jpg WbaeUfd2.jpg nLk2RKFN.jpg SGBB1VaF.jpg I0hLDTNy.jpg kDtQhvp1.jpg u6l8duIe.jpg GettyImages-668612188.jpg XM6YvAnf.jpg iupXamns.jpg ldc0dIrR.jpg zhzZgjbM.jpg ylNEnmsy.jpg HZN9TQoX.jpg PvIPnXmd.jpg pgQ8VEPC.jpg quuh7pqP.jpg o2qYmuLq.jpg iHppOvY1.jpg kPsT3lCv.jpg D2Nxu14S.jpg ObzbVjAa.jpg t3BoenSe.jpg KCxMXISf.jpg 7IAxJpEn.jpg Q6fsRlBB.jpg EqZMGrqF.jpg J9ap0sao.jpg bDfwfVtC.jpg 6p9yAHhh.jpg hndrrYps.jpg UqjHpVOW.jpg GettyImages-668605982.jpg A8ovIlPp.jpg IGOLkysE.jpg IF4v4APu.jpg JgA7EyOX.jpg GPy2WRxG.jpg VgDgWsXn.jpg y0isk9wh.jpg mwCIDawR.jpg RyxNDy3c.jpg pztJmw6N.jpg u5CUbL8a.jpg GettyImages-668640040.jpg sWweSND0.jpg wu0wjBmG.jpg eaY4j0nR.jpg UrmAYLjW.jpg uAT87ObP.jpg hRuqQFHu.jpg m8X3DC96.jpg gJeyi4AD.jpg g22pi20O.jpg jSunNtwN.jpg SIP0M6q6.jpg Sa7TUngS.jpg GqEl4zmW.jpg h5ak8opy.jpg oMyFKNqI.jpg bbIEMILv.jpg 5qx3zUok.jpg StrLOf00.jpg m83X6ewx.jpg a5Kn3zeE.jpg 2rm4aXoG.jpg ackJVCi0.jpg e1y2utkh.jpg 3kEMn1MN.jpg YgOvcCsN.jpg Vch7rPfm.jpg IlUGW7BD.jpg o0z5WQkS.jpg ImhyYFoA.jpg ZcsjKF9V.jpg 9SP03n2U.jpg L697ruvy.jpg ZHDvDzma.jpg CoL39WdJ.jpgEydxp8Re.jpg aDZYX4Wq.jpg hsk6K3nS.jpg mtenNC5S.jpg 3tybst6G.jpg kwEo46ra.jpg xpFCrYRV.jpg UGUEZFTu.jpg 5r1kqXBp.jpg WKF71pOX.jpg VHHN7BcO.jpg UKIvVhNR.jpg b0BRehth.jpg TBMLf5pQ.jpg iAADPZKb.jpg 9Hctbha4.jpg j4lRnKW0.jpg 26GMWVd7.jpg 5Cp7VsaT.jpg WKPunSxD.jpg OUlCRQUB.jpg DL4eT5U0.jpg oNhb4CNu.jpg ImPV5D1I.jpg XtrGta8z.jpg oVWRur08.jpg seMN89IO.jpg 1bvBCIDb.jpg DAIDw5sj.jpg hA2ac9HA.jpg R8JZKSRp.jpg kYdx8m9c.jpg VvsrAAUQ.jpg ldna0Dop.jpg oOEOVQU4.jpg F4tJHPKl.jpg uMJRVnqs.jpg oj9V2kOl.jpg EL4rhrtu.jpg 97sbMtrL.jpg xUpJYl0U.jpg 7cgN1mHe.jpg lZV3yUvM.jpg rjLmG4Vb.jpg i52HhrE8.jpg ZsDho6Bl.jpgZZZmndOT.jpg JFJpfnS8.jpgc3o2ywQn.jpg LB7dOY99.jpg YYaaKm9S.jpgv248dB5x.jpg tagDAV2B.jpg PHpQ0nqG.jpg GettyImages-668682278.jpg NLbDZnRC.jpg pu2nipkj.jpg 00zTJRt1.jpg

3 hours ago, diamondtw said:

I wonder why Romee, Martha, Jo, Ale and Jasmine were the one featured on that sort of press day/host but Sara, Lais and Taylor also attended but weren't featured in this group...

VS has a certain amount of events they can use the girls for each year (as in, force them to go for work), Sara, Lais and Taylor went to Coachella because they wanted to, they won't have to do any press and can wear whatever they want, while the others are forced to do press and must wear VS and pimp the hell out of those VS outfits. That's the difference, Romee, Martha, Jo and Ale are working, the others are just chilling.

Elsa is in Coachella too, I don't expect her to show up at the oasis thing but it would be lovely if she did.