Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, passingby said:

No offense to Adri and Taylor but that list is the biggest scam I have seen in my life, and that says a lot, because many lists of most beautiful people are 90% scams. 

I can't believe they are using RationalSurvey, everybody can cheat the system in this one, just clean your cache and vote 100000 of times if you like, or download/write some program who will give that many likes with one click. :D 

It is so rigged that I had to laugh out loud, Taraneh Alidoosti,  Ronda Rouse, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama,  Niki Karimi, Victoria Ruffo, Hillary Clinton, Dakota Johnson etc. Half of the list are women nobody heard of, many of them from Middle East, and other half should not be in it. But LOL at Blake Lively, she is one of the rare famous people who got caught paying for being on this kind of lists, I know that many do that, but for mayor list only(Maxim, Askmen), but she took it to another level, every site that had poll she "managed" to be in. :D 

Its not that deep. Its just a list. I am sure some kind of popularity has something to do with it anyway. A list will always be based by something and Angelina Jolie and Beyonce were also on that list. It wasn't all sketchy people. No offense can be taken with Adriana managing to still be thought of as an option to be on these lists after almost 20 years anyway. She has topped a few big ones of her own and I am sure Taylor will too.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if Candice & Behati were either gone or bumped to an Adriana/Alessandra type contract. They have been gone a long time now, it's starting to get suspicious. The other girls (bar Adriana) all came back sooner than that IIRC.

Candice said in her Vogue Brazil interview that she is back for VS 2017 show, so she either has Adriana type contract or she will be working as usual, time will tell, but she will be there for the show. Behati is the one who is "suspicious", she didn't mention anything about returning, she doesn't have any cover/editorial etc coming for her "comeback" and she is/was in Cabo 3 weeks with Adam with rumors floating around that they are working on 2nd baby. 

So Candice is 100% staying in VS, Behati I don't know, everything about her is speculation right now, in 2,3 months we will see, if she doesn't show up anywhere, it is fair to say that she gave up on a whole modeling thing.

VS has done with their old angels (when Adriana had to cancel her China event VS preferred to have Josephine to replace Adri instead of any old angel) so it doesn't make sense any of them getting Adri type of contract also Adriana didn't get this work less get more pay contract for no reason. According to PR and brand awareness researches, their longest serving angel (who has been working for them since before current millenium) is still the most influential model of the brand. 

IMO every angel will be in China including mrs Levine for sure but their angel status depends on brand's gain or failure in the Asia market. They are too kind to ask their models to leave but its obvious they are not eager to keep them anymore. I thought its just a process until they had Josephine for China event.

I only like Candice, Behati and Lily so if they're gone or reducing their work load then I guess I'm done with VS. Oh well.

Elsa is the only new angel that's worth anything. The rest of them suck big time.

Grace!!! Grace should be an angel. Then her and Elsa would be the only two worth anything.

She should seriously be moved to mainline. Then she'd be my favorite angel I think. I only forgot about her because I hate PINK and don't ever look at their clothes. Rachael sucked and she reminds me of SpongeBob (not in a  good way).

Grace IMO will probably grow away from VS, I'm not into fashion (duh) but she seems to be more natural towards the HF stuff I've seen/been showed rather than VS stuff.

TMH would be a similar example though her looks/charm fits perfectly for VS' idea's 

I wouldn't call Elsa a new angel... she was stuck with PINK for many years (even though she was great for it, they kept her there way too long and I seriously have no idea why), then in 2014 she finally got to do mainline and became an angel in 2015. Now 2 years later and still nothing major has happend, and she doesn't seem that well known with the big public, atleast not like Candice or Taylor... I don't see her becoming more popular anytime soon and wouldn't be surprised if she left VS in 2 years. 

She is probably missing that something…

I remember thinking that Kate Upon totally outshined another blonde in a Guess campaign and that the other model looked like a bit of a plain Jane.

Who did the girl turn out to be? Elsa Hosk :laugh:

ccj187yn.jpg

38 minutes ago, Sanni said:

She is probably missing that something…

I remember thinking that Kate Upon totally outshined another blonde in a Guess campaign and that the other model looked like a bit of a plain Jane.

Who did the girl turn out to be? Elsa Hosk

Exactly! Of course she is beautiful and definitely not a bad model, but she misses that extra something. I actually think her work outside VS a couple of years ago was really nice and I miss her for that. Ever since she started doing mainline she kinda lost her spark in my opinion.

50 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I think Elsa hasn't really broken out, but she is a very good spokesperson, they obviously really like her, she has a good relationship with everyone, her HF career is starting to explode. IMO she's gonna be here for a loong time, and yes to that!

How much more time does she need before she will break out...? I like her but I don't see it happening. It should've happened years ago in my opinion. And I'm not exactly sure how walking a couple of HF shows this year means her HF career is starting to explode. :wacko: I mean it's not like she was running from show to show like Gisele and all the other IT girls did back in the day... I think Elsa's career would've gone a different yet interesting way if she kept doing HF like she did in the beginning of her career + editorials. She was great at those, but I guess doing VS aka not having to travel constantly and getting paid a lot more is more interesting.

@Sanni Do you know how old Elsa was when she did Guess?

42 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

How much more time does she need before she will break out...? I like her but I don't see it happening. It should've happened years ago in my opinion. And I'm not exactly sure how walking a couple of HF shows this year means her HF career is starting to explode. :wacko: I mean it's not like she was running from show to show like Gisele and all the other IT girls did back in the day... I think Elsa's career would've gone a different yet interesting way if she kept doing HF like she did in the beginning of her career + editorials. She was great at those, but I guess doing VS aka not having to travel constantly and getting paid a lot more is more interesting.

Exactly my thoughts.

She's older than Behati and just a few days younger than Candice.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@Sanni Do you know how old Elsa was when she did Guess?

I agree with you that she might not break out ever, altough I don't think that means she'll leave VS

57 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I agree with you that she might not break out ever, altough I don't think that means she'll leave VS

I don't think she will leave VS this year or something, but I don't see her staying with the company as long as Adriana :rofl: 

I personally don't think Elsa is interesting in breaking out. I think she's pretty content to collect her contract money, and call it a day. :idk: That's always been the impression I've gotten from her, even when she was back in PINK. I think she views modelling as a paycheque more than anything, and she's not going to go out of her way for low paying jobs like runway and editorial when she's collecting her easy contact money from VS. Even her work outside of VS is generally VS related- Maxim cover, wearing VSX in her Biotherm ads. (I think her return to runway was possibly tied into setting her up to open the VSFS tbh.) She's never come across as particularly ambitious in her modelling pursuits, at least to me. 

Sui and Ming both looked so great in this video. :heart: I really wish VS had actually signed one (or both) of them.