Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

If anyone here cares about Behati return to VS, there is a rumor that she is in Cabo for 3 weeks now trying to get pregnant again, some post that she is already pregnant, some that she plans to be in month or two. In any case it also says that she wants to retire from modeling completely. Take it with grain of salt obviously, I am just posting what I saw on net and in OK magazine(I know that they are unreliable, but they guess something once in a blue moon).

Out of Candice and Behati, I can see Behati being the one who ends up "retiring" from modeling soon to have more kids and follow Adam around.

Jasmine also shot the commercial today, I think. So that's Sara, Jo, Lily and Jasmine. I'd be surprised if Candice shot for it but fingers crossed that she does. 

14 hours ago, passingby said:

If anyone here cares about Behati return to VS, there is a rumor that she is in Cabo for 3 weeks now trying to get pregnant again, some post that she is already pregnant, some that she plans to be in month or two. In any case it also says that she wants to retire from modeling completely. Take it with grain of salt obviously, I am just posting what I saw on net and in OK magazine(I know that they are unreliable, but they guess something once in a blue moon).

I hope is true, bye Behati. Welcome Grace Elizabeth to the angel lineup.

16 hours ago, passingby said:

Yes Candice is NY, I saw her photos today in Daily Mail, she was walking her son.

For this reason I Hope she eventually shoots with them because I'm tired of seeing her walking everywhere. She is not slick lol

I think Grace will be with Pink for a while. They've used Rachel for one shoot in the last 6 months, and Zuri hasn't shot in a while either. They've used Grace for every shoot and seem to be just rotating through their catalog girls with her. 

Adriana and taylor are the only angels on this list. I would take it with a grain of salt because some of the people on there are very questionable (ie Hillay clinton) lol

But it was a real poll and 7 million people really voted and only 30 celebs were chosen

http://www.buzznet.com/2017/03/top-30-worlds-most-beautiful-women-of-2017/

No offense to Adri and Taylor but that list is the biggest scam I have seen in my life, and that says a lot, because many lists of most beautiful people are 90% scams. 

I can't believe they are using RationalSurvey, everybody can cheat the system in this one, just clean your cache and vote 100000 of times if you like, or download/write some program who will give that many likes with one click. :D 

It is so rigged that I had to laugh out loud, Taraneh Alidoosti,  Ronda Rouse, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama,  Niki Karimi, Victoria Ruffo, Hillary Clinton, Dakota Johnson etc. Half of the list are women nobody heard of, many of them from Middle East, and other half should not be in it. But LOL at Blake Lively, she is one of the rare famous people who got caught paying for being on this kind of lists, I know that many do that, but for mayor list only(Maxim, Askmen), but she took it to another level, every site that had poll she "managed" to be in. :D