Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Me neither, and needs to drop some of the current ones. 

I would like too see Celeste modeling for them. She has natural look, she doesn't need a lot of makeup to look pretty; and I am assuming she hasn't had any plastic surgery. Her breast and toosh looks pretty natural to me.

On 7/6/2015 at 0:35 AM, Cowboys1274 said:

Elsa with her mom jeans. So tired of models jumping on that bandwagon. They are gonna be embarrassed later and go “What was I thinking?”

I liked the video. I thought that they could have done more of singing to each other

You've been scared of love and what it did to you
You don't have to run, I know what you've been through

Now it got me thinking that sometimes they don’t seem to know what is their strength, interaction with each other, because models are so used to having to try to “outshine” others.

I actually find this lip sync video fun and actually enjoyable to watch. Never really thought this before but does Elsa look way better in motion than pictures? Those mom jeans she wore need to go though, asap. Not flattering at all. And please girl stop with the lip fillers/whatever you're doing to them :banghead:

9 hours ago, elfstone said:

I think Jo will be gone by this years show. The more I concentrate on her face the more it spooks me out :ninja:

Like here she looks like a nasty old lady :mellow:

Plus theres something else about her, maybe it has to do with her attitude but she doesnt seem the confident type during the VS events. :/

Agree with you.