Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I would love for Sui or Ming to be angels. Both are beautiful, it would be nice if they drop Martha, Stella, and Lily. I would be happy with either one becoming angels. The good think is they look young, They don't look 27 and 28. And wtf everybody has a hole in their butt is call an anus. You probably mean she has in an indentation in her thigh. I like big round butts like Dani Lopez. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

The same way you always ignore when we talk about Saylor? :idk: 

Unlike some people on here, I don't have a problem with people having a different opinion than mine. Doesn't mean I won't have anything to say about it. It sure seems to be many people their mission on here to act as annoying as possible and somehow many get so offended when someone, me in this case, says something? 

Everyone can decide for themselves what they want to ignore and what they don't want to ignore, I chose to say something and as far as I know, that's allowed on here. It's called a forum after all where people will have different opinions. It's not my problem if someone else can't stand the fact that I don't go along with what people think that should be said in order to be accepted here. If you don't want people to comment, then just don't say anything.

45 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Unlike some people on here, I don't have a problem with people having a different opinion than mine. Doesn't mean I won't have anything to say about it. It sure seems to be many people their mission on here to act as annoying as possible and somehow many get so offended when someone, me in this case, says something? 

Everyone can decide for themselves what they want to ignore and what they don't want to ignore, I chose to say something and as far as I know, that's allowed on here. It's called a forum after all where people will have different opinions. It's not my problem if someone else can't stand the fact that I don't go along with what people think that should be said in order to be accepted here. If you don't want people to comment, then just don't say anything.

And I support you, you can say whatever you want aswell as I can talk about Saylor all I want.

12 hours ago, clau17 said:

And Saylor keep on being the most relevant new angels...

According to who? I think Josephine, Lais and Elsa are doing far better than Sara :idk: 

Also yall say what you want but when all the girls are posing with Sara it's awkward AF, she's the new Miranda :rofl: 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

According to who? I think Josephine, Lais and Elsa are doing far better than Sara :idk: 

Also yall say what you want but when all the girls are posing with Sara it's awkward AF, she's the new Miranda :rofl: 

Yeah Sara's a bitch and everyone hates her ?

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I do see some awkardness, but I personally don't feel it from anyone. Just really Stella, who , I don't know if you noticed, was almost posing next to her. Probably because Stella is the shorter one besides Sara

18 hours ago, clau17 said:

And Saylor keep on being the most relevant new angels...

You mean on Instagram right? To VS the most relevant is definitely Jo, she doesn't miss one day of shooting, literally she doesn't, she is ALWAYS shooting. Elsa, Jas and Taylor next. Altough I noticed they are using Sara much more often now in the spring than last year, that's a good sign, considering this isn't her biggest time with VS, in terms of shooting

Where are these so called awkward pictures of Sara and the "new" Miranda vibe y'all keep talking about? Lol like what does that even mean? Miranda is/was friends with some of the girls who were Angels the same time she was. I swear people just love to make up stuff.