Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Speaking of "White" skin, my skin is quite naturally light. One time this guy in college shout in the middle of the street "Damn, your skin is whiter than a White girl that I need shades to look at you!!!" :dry:

Often times when I am in the sun too long Asian people ask me have I been using sunscreen b/c I look "dark." However most Non-Asian would ask me do I go out into the sun much b/c I look so "light". WTF...i just can't win!!! :ermm: 

13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Speaking of "White" skin, my skin is quite naturally light. One time this guy in college shout in the middle of the street "Damn, your skin is whiter than a White girl that I need shades to look at you!!!" :dry:

Often times when I am in the sun too long Asian people ask me have I been using sunscreen b/c I look "dark." However most Non-Asian would ask me do I go out into the sun much b/c I look so "light". WTF...i just can't win!!! :ermm: 

:sad: Maybe I would not have noticed the whiteness of her skin so much if it weren’t for the boots in the Mountain Romance section that seemed to blend with her skin tone.

The look on the right is something that I'm more used to seeing:

14553319_1181527348603712_62401635334561.jpg

But it's good to have different looks represented! I think it opens up different definitions of beauty.

I like Ming. She certainly has great facial structure + body + hair, all essentials  for a model :blush: 

But Sui OTOH is on a different level. She's just raw beauty.  I cannot really pinpoint the niceties but she's one of those model girls who are more than the sum of their parts. Kinda like Grace :ninja:

Asian cultures value light skin a lot. When I was in Laos visiting my family my aunt wanted me to a carry an umbrella for the sun. Not to mention the bounty of skin lightening/bleaching products that are sold in those markets. 

My guess is that Sui refused/didn't get the spray tan they give all the girls, and the stage lighting ended up washing her out even more. Though she does have very light skin as it is. IIRC, Romee looked pretty orange in her backstage shots, but her tan looks more normal on the runway. 

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

:sad: Maybe I would not have noticed the whiteness of her skin so much if it weren’t for the boots in the Mountain Romance section that seemed to blend with her skin tone.

I agree, her skin tone is a bit too light for my liking but I don't think she would look good with a darker skin tone so it does fit her.

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Asian cultures value light skin a lot. When I was in Laos visiting my family my aunt wanted me to a carry an umbrella for the sun. Not to mention the bounty of skin lightening/bleaching products that are sold in those markets.

Do you have one of those UV umbrellas? My aunt brought me one from HK b/c she said I was getting freckles from the sun :laugh::noexpression:

^ I have never used mine either :rofl: Personally don't like when Asians are too light. I think having some color makes them look healthier and  attractive. That's why I mix a dab of self-tanner and bronze with my sunscreen so I don't look like a "walking light bulb" which I have been told I look like  :dry:

in my opinion Sui is more beautiful than Ming . but i have to agree that Ming personality is great she is very lovely and humble girl but being realistic this is fashion, is all about the looks ( well mostly i guess ) but for a VS Angel is a must and Sui  fits better plus she can work on her boring personality.

btw Candice and Behati back really soon plus Grace will be an Angel without a doubt and a new asian angel coming? pfff way too much angels bye Martha , Romee and Stella.

IF they signed Sui then they most likely signed Ming as well, they've both been with the brand for a while and both attended the Shanghai events. If they just signed Sui tho, I think it's a mistake, both women are beautiful and I adore them both but I feel like Sui lacks the personality.

However, I'm more inclined to think it's bullshit and none of them was signed. VS has made "Angel announcements" for everyone signed to either VS or PINK since like 2014 and so far there's nada about either women, why would they waste the opportunity to get that PR now? :idk: And i doubt Jereme is careless enough to leak info before VS themselves do.