Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Is she even big there? :ninja: and that figure is just yiikes, not one of MT finest figures

You mean realistic figures? Like it or not when you take away the air brushing, taping, contouring, and push-up - that's her figure and I honestly think they nailed the body, they even got the knees that could kill a man right :rofl:

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

You mean realistic figures? Like it or not when you take away the air brushing, taping, contouring, and push-up - that's her figure and I honestly think they nailed the body, they even got the knees that could kill a man right :rofl:

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Is she even big there? :ninja: and that figure is just yiikes, not one of MT finest figures

It looks better than adriana's in terms of face lol.Because It actually does look more like Alessandra generally.

I think Adriana, just fitted for hers during the wrong time, it was when she gained all that weight, and it showed her in face, so her face doesn't look much like herself.

I think Ale's was done as accurate as possible. She must be known there for her to get it there, Adriana got hers in the NYC and we all know she is big in the US than probably anywhere else.

The only I don't like is ale's pose. It looks awkward in wax. I don't get why she thought it would be a good pose lol. But besides that, and her obviously dated outfit, I think its good. If Adriana's outfit and pose wasn't better i'd say it was overall better than Adriana's. IMO its one of the best figures as far as models go.

I am only HALF surprised VS didn't make a big deal with this like they did Adriana

4 hours ago, Warhol said:

Where's the other girls?

I think this is only Ale's event. It doesn't seem to be linked that much to VS. Thats probably why they  chose such a dated outfit (as opposed to been given a recent that VS still has). It was replicated from her 2008 look. Those aren't the actual wings or anything she walked in

Vita's body will forever baffle me. It yoyos so much, and something about her stomach looks off there. Might just be part of the retouching though.

I wonder if she shot recently or if it's older and they're just using the images now. I don't remember seeing her post about VS in a while. 

1 hour ago, Kells. said:

Well I hope they are new because I have been missing Vita VS work. 

2 hours ago, Warhol said:

Vita is working with VS again?

I think it's an old pic. Vita always posts when she works with VS and this time she hasn't, but I'd love her to comeback! She's better than Stella and Martha for sure.

On March 6, 2017 at 4:01 PM, aguusmaltes said:

I think it's an old pic. Vita always posts when she works with VS and this time she hasn't, but I'd love her to comeback! She's better than Stella and Martha for sure.

It's an old pic, with new merch photoshopped on her.