Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

It's the same in Japan

When Phenobarbie and friends went to Japan random people on the street would stop and stare at the blonde guy and red head girl in their group wherever they went..... and to make matters worse some would come up to her friends and pet or attempt to pet their hair :rofl:

now i don't want to go to China/Japan anymore :rofl:

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

now i don't want to go to China/Japan anymore :rofl:

Don't be discouraged! Those are extreme cases. From the Non-Asians I know who have been to China and Japan they seem to overall enjoyed their visit. Many of them either go back or want to go back someday (including my meditation instructor). There is always good and bad to everything. The good probably outweighs the bad :smile:

I am missing Tay already. I think Elsa would have been better options than Jo. I don't know why but I would have thought China would be more fond to her physical look than Jo. Maybe because Elsa reminds me of their blond cartoons 

http://kyanarnar.tumblr.com/image/157898634951

I don't think they would be so fond with Adri looks she already looks like them. She has those Asian cat eyes. 

9 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Am I the only one who can't stand listening to Romee? Its like listening to someone with a mouthful of marshmallows. 

It used to be far worse imo, but I'd have to agree, not a fan of her voice at all. Actually a lot of the VS girls have odd sounding voices... :rofl:  

inb4 you can't replace adriana :cain: 

Adri is the queen of VS we all know it and love it, why is some second rate VS trash replacing her

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME I'M A CANDICE FAN AND SHE IS THE QUEEN NOT ADRIANA WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT

In other news, 

qZ4mdX5.gif

That's the best I've seen Sara look in months, she must've changed her foundation

Also, new BZ competition/ hit reality show:

6jed33I.png

Produced by Sophia Neophitou of course, casting by MJ Day.

Miss J will be lead judge, Rupaul will be lead fashion designer