Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, clubparadise said:

friends004.thumb.gif.629341f600c6108c8ae8e69495d88613.gif

Yes to Friend's gifs

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Look at the Oscar picture again, there are only two & 1/2 models who scream beautiful model while the rest look like pretty girls you find on a college campus. Care to guess who, you might be shocked by my answer? Shhh. PM 4tw

LOL

32 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Her mom is Cary Robinson. She used to style Halle Berry. Not sure who her current clients are. I liked Jas' dress. Would have maybe liked something else with the hair. 

Rachel snapped that she was shooting something exciting today and then posted a video of her dancing in a bra that looks like a VS style. The make up doesn't look like typical VS though. 

IMG_3567.PNG IMG_3569.PNG

This may be 2 things: She either is shooting VS and still thinks she has a shot, or she is trying to pretend she's happy by shooting lingerie stuff that's actually cheap lingerie from an unknown brand to all of us 

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Look at the Oscar picture again, there are only two & 1/2 models who scream beautiful model while the rest look like pretty girls you find on a college campus. Care to guess who, you might be shocked by my answer? Shhh. PM 4tw

nope but we agree to disagree i guess

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

This may be 2 things: She either is shooting VS and still thinks she has a shot, or she is trying to pretend she's happy by shooting lingerie stuff that's actually cheap lingerie from an unknown brand to all of us 

It's Maxim, and she's only wearing VS pieces much like their other girls shoots. 

she erased the maximmag tag she acts wierd..

and i dont think she is getting  the maxim cover cause she didnt worked with Gilles bensimon who is the covershoot main photographer VS Angels : Sara , Romee , stella , lily , Candice  and Jas worked with him also SI Girls : Barbara , Nina and the hannahs.

plus she is not that relevant even more now without being a vs pink girl.

What is so weird about Rachel tagging PINK? She is shooting for them. When other models do that it's fine and everyone goes "omg so awesome!!!" yet when Rachel does it it's weird? Lmao. First Martha now Rachel, can anyone actually do anything right on here? Good for her if she also got a Maxim cover. I swear some of you really seem to look for problems where there aren't any.

Also, does Bellemere still work with VS? Seems like he hasn't done any shoots with them in the past couple of months.