Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, Kells. said:

Why is Shanina in the vanity fair magz with the VS angels? 

Especially when Stella Maxwell and Martha Hunt weren't even though they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party too (as well as Chanel Iman).

Why is Shanina in the vanity fair magz with the VS angels? 

Because she is obviously going to replace Martha and Stella who were at that party but were inexplicably left out of this all important photo, duh. :smile:

Ming Xi was awesome in the last VSFS, so I hope if there is to be a Chinese Angel it would be her.

I don't like Josephine, in the VS photos she always comes out beautiful and sexy but in the other photos she comes out very different and with a strange face.

she is not all that perfection that VS tries to show it. 

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

FIFY 

:whistle: 

Look at the Oscar picture again, there are only two & 1/2 models who scream beautiful model while the rest look like pretty girls you find on a college campus. Care to guess who, you might be shocked by my answer? Shhh. PM 4tw

Her mom is Cary Robinson. She used to style Halle Berry. Not sure who her current clients are. I liked Jas' dress. Would have maybe liked something else with the hair. 

Rachel snapped that she was shooting something exciting today and then posted a video of her dancing in a bra that looks like a VS style. The make up doesn't look like typical VS though. 

IMG_3567.PNG IMG_3569.PNG