Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 hours ago, MarVS said:

super surprised about Sara liking that comment  i like her but i think should not liked that comment :ninja: low key i agree about Taylor but not about Romee she is so meh and Elsa and Candice are much better fits for the VS bombshells blondes.

Honestly, I can't tell Candice, Romee, and Elsa apart half the time. #allblondeslookalike etc etc 

@Prettyphile this whole thing is amazing :rofl: Also, didn't I tell you about the move to Asia last year? Dubai's going to host this shit show in the very near future as well:Amelie_wft:

All in all, I do hope VS signs Ming, I think she'd be perfect as a spokesperson. Sui is a stunner for sure but IMO she lacks the personality, I think she'd get dropped as fast as Jac and Kate.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

@Prettyphile this whole thing is amazing :rofl: Also, didn't I tell you about the move to Asia last year? Dubai's going to host this shit show in the very near future as well:Amelie_wft:

I still cannot even..... :rofl: And yeah you called Asia which I'm personally excited for, maybe we'll get to see Bill or Bill 2.0. again

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Before they add any other new Angels, Asian or not, they need to drop a few IMO. 

After a long time I've come to terms that VS ain't cutting bitches. And honestly, why should they? They all appeal different people and that's the whole point. While some people think Josephine is the fifth coming of Christ (because Dri, Candice and Barbara came before her), some of us can't stand her, and some of you allegedly get all the blondes mixed up but some of us like one (or more) of the blondes a lot and find them to be the standouts of the brand. If VS hasn't dropped anyone yet it's because they are selling well, otherwise they would have been fired already like they've done in the past. I personally think more than half of the girls are just not right for the brand (or have been there for way too fucking long) but I do understand some people like them and seeing they still have their jobs, I'd say they are all doing well. So there's no need to drop anyone, in this day and age VS needs to have enough women to appeal everyone because the brand is expanding its market. So I'd be thrilled if they get Ming but I don't think they need to drop anyone to do so, especially when the new girl would be targetting a completely different market :idk: 

I don't think they'll be contracting Ming or anyone tho, we usually see it coming because they start shooting and using them for catalogs before hiring them but so far (and thankfully) they don't seem to be pushing anyone who isn't already. If anything, it seems like they dropped all the other girls and are currently just using white wall girls.

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I don't think they'll be contracting Ming or anyone tho, we usually see it coming because they start shooting and using them for catalogs before hiring them but so far (and thankfully) they don't seem to be pushing anyone who isn't already. If anything, it seems like they dropped all the other girls and are currently just using white wall girls.

Well, Kate wasn't expected to say the least

More shots = more chances to see just how skinny the model has become.  @Cult Icon Holy crap I see what you mean now o.o :oh_no:  Everything is so "hard yes kinda lumpy boney looking"

At the rate the models are going Adriana, Behati, Candice and Taylor are going to look like heffers standing next to these girls. 

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Well, Kate wasn't expected to say the least

She had done some catalog work for them at least and she did the big commercial with at the girls before.

Elsa and Stella look great there, not feeling Romee but then again ... I never feel Romee :rofl: