Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Honesty think you guys are Reading way too much into this and just trying to find something bad. With so many comments there she liking that one seems random and probably just an accident. Honestly why would she shade girls that she has to work with constantly. To me makes no sense. And honestly sara isn't stupid like that! 

The picture has over one hundred of comments, she was probably creeping on it and scrolling down and liked it by accident, which Is something that happens to the best. I highly doubt she's that dumb. One thing Is very slightly shade (that thing about Kendall), other thing Is literally liking something that says 2 fellow collegues suck. And Sara does follow Stella on IG (but Stella doesn't follow her).

12 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

The sad moment when it becomes "relevant" if someone likes (or not) something on social media.... :hang:

It’d be a shitty thing for her to put out there that “Me and Romee are definitely the best high fashion models out of the New Angels and Elsa is a bombshell but Taylor doesn’t have the walk and Stella doesn’t have the walk or the look.” Those are her co-workers, people she is supposed to be at least cordial with.

3 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

LOL and now out of the sudden she disliked it? Pretty suspicious if you ask me, anyway she still need to step up her social media skills. Isn't the first time she's being shady on social media after all. 

Sara reads bellazon so maybe thats how she noticed she liked it in the first place.

17 minutes ago, clau17 said:

The picture has over one hundred of comments, she was probably creeping on it and scrolling down and liked it by accident, which Is something that happens to the best. I highly doubt she's that dumb. One thing Is very slightly shade (that thing about Kendall), other thing Is literally liking something that says 2 fellow collegues suck. And Sara does follow Stella on IG (but Stella doesn't follow her).

Sara DOES NOT follow Stella on Instagram, doesn't surprise me at all actually since she's been the outsider of the new Angels for a while now. Anyhow I don't really care about whatever she likes, I just think some respect to your fellow co-works would be highly appreciated. An attitude like that isn't gonna bring her far.

1 minute ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

To play devil's advocate, if it wasn't by accident, would you honestly expect Sara to admit it?

What I don't understand is why any celebrity would waste their time reading what people say about them on social media. Talk about masochism. :smile:

+1

4 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

To play devil's advocate, if it wasn't by accident, would you honestly expect Sara to admit it?

What I don't understand is why any celebrity would waste their time reading what people say about them on social media. Talk about masochism. :smile:

Well, Sara and other models have noticed these accounts before.. Sara, Grace Elizabeth, Greta Varlese..and so many models that have noticed Bellazon, just ask PinkCouture.., it's not uncommon. The article says good things about her so it's not weird that she scroll over some comments, I would have done that myself

5 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Because in the end of the day celebrities are normal people, and people are always curious about what other people think about themselves! If it's healthy? No! They shouldn't, but I assume is hard not to if it's so easy to access it

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

LOL because Sara wanted to throw shade at them by liking a comment on a confessions page. Sure Taylor and Stella looked at it right away and schemed their plans. WTF really I know VS hasn't been doing much lately but is this really necessary?

+1