Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

50 minutes ago, elfstone said:

It doent say that anywhere.  Lol do you ever bother reading  shit before posting? :rofl:

In the article theres just a bunch of excited doctors speculating about the possibility of a  medical study. A study which according to them would be performed AT A FUTURE DATE to examine the effects of a particular gene. There is no mention of any finding as to how that gene effects human body, just confirmation of its presence.

Secondly,  if you imagine people 'picking' on you, I would strongly suggest you reconsider flooding the topic with unnecessarily long comments repeating the same thing over and over.

I cant fault other members for not having much love for  Martha as she is rn. I do however find it creepy when  someone OTOH claims  Martha suffers from some genetic condition/syndrome, while at the same time shames others for their legitimate and seemingly benign criticism of Martha. That level of baseless speculation is not just irresponsible. Its trolling!

I guess you didn't read the first part of the article then. Lol. But then again I'm not surprised by the amount of people jumping on me because I decided to say something that I'm sure some on here think as well yet no one of course says anything because it could rub some people the wrong way. Funny how some of the "favorites" on here can never do or say anything wrong, don't you think? And I said that you just love to pick on me, not "people". This is not the first time you do it and then try to twist my words and act like you're all innocent and haven't said anything. Also find it very interesting whenever someone says something you don't like to hear, it's automatically called "trolling". And also, I don't think you're right person to tell me to stop "flooding" the thread when you're always the one picking on me and trying to spark a discussion because you sure love those. If this bothers you so much, feel free to add me to your "ignore" list! 

Again, because no one really seems to get this, the fact that some people don't like Martha is not a problem for me at all, we all have our preferences and that's normal. It's the way it was said that is wrong.

Looks are the very effing basis of this industry, even more so when one is modeling underwear and marketing fantasy. Martha gets paid millions for basically looking pretty, I get paid much less for the work I do. I guess if people want to criticize her for not doing her job right, that's fair. If she can't take it, she can go work in another field.

Why are you assuming that VS aren't the ones who push Martha to go for the super-skinny look? It's not like she sticks like a sore thumb among her fellow Angels, they are only marginally less skinny than her (if that, at the last VSFS Stella, for example, looked just as skinny as Martha, if not more). It's quite likely that Martha is looking exactly like what VS want to her to look like. So, criticizing her because one thinks she does not look pretty is one thing (it's a matter of taste, after all) but saying that she is not doing her job right is speculation. If VS didn't like Martha's skinny look they wouldn't have kept her for years as an Angel, it's not like she suddenly lost a lot of weight recently.

super surprised about Sara liking that comment  i like her but i think should not liked that comment :ninja: low key i agree about Taylor but not about Romee she is so meh and Elsa and Candice are much better fits for the VS bombshells blondes.

If I remember correctly this isn't the first time that Sara liked some kind of tweets throwing shade at some of the other girls. If this hasn't happened before then my bad, but seriously? This is low. Really low of her.

Super exciting about Ale and Adriana going to Shanghai... really starting to get the feeling this years show will be in Asia.

31 minutes ago, star2011 said:

That's just random she liked that particular comment! She might have liked it by accident! The new insta liking comments thing is very tricky, and if you are just scrolling down I usually like a lot of things by accident. 

LOL and now out of the sudden she disliked it? Pretty suspicious if you ask me, anyway she still need to step up her social media skills. Isn't the first time she's being shady on social media after all. 

3 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

If Sara wants to make it big she seriously should act a little bit more mature on social media. Girl has a lot of learning to do. 

Exactly! She's always going on and on about how she wants to make it big yet she still acts like a high school girl from time to time and she definitely isn't going to get far in the acting industry if she keeps acting like this. Heck, even in the modelling industry this type of behaviour is frowned upon. Wonder when she let it get to her head.