Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

40 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

That was the point. Gurl is supposed to look depressed. She uglified herself for the video. Method actress!

I've been waiting for people to pick up on that. 

Martha may be thin, but her face normally doesn't look like it's on the verge of a breakdown due to drugs, and or a lack of sleep, crying and nerves.

The "bags" and redness should of been an indication that it was makeup.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Where has it been confirmed the show is in Shanghai this year? It's not because their flagship store opens there and that Ale attends an event there that the show will take place there.

It's officially confirmed by a Shanghai Government staff. And that staff also confirmed that the show venue had been chosen, but he didn't reveal more. Many local social medias have reported it.

46 minutes ago, vivastylish said:

It's officially confirmed by a Shanghai Government staff. And that staff also confirmed that the show venue had been chosen, but he didn't reveal more. Many local social medias have reported it.

Exciting! 

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:27 PM, ticktock said:

Ok, whew. Didn't pick up on that. Haha.

The description on YT: paris \ 'pa-res\ n 1 : a sentimental yearning for a reality that isn't genuine 2 : an irrecoverable condition for fantasy that evokes nostalgia or day dreams

The whole song is nostalgic and the point of the video is that Martha is sad at first and then she lets go (the fall) and she becomes happy. Modern poetry at its finest.:cry2:

22 hours ago, Siemgi said:

The description on YT: paris \ 'pa-res\ n 1 : a sentimental yearning for a reality that isn't genuine 2 : an irrecoverable condition for fantasy that evokes nostalgia or day dreams

The whole song is nostalgoc and the point of the video is that Martha is sad at first and then she lets go (the fall) and she becomes happy. Modern poetry at its finest.:cry2:

For me it was just a song about their love for Paris :idk: The Chainsmokers aren't what I would call "poets"

On 2/19/2017 at 0:41 PM, Kells. said:

Hopefully never. I am tired of those 2. We need a break from those 2. we need more Sara

Sara is so short though, but I do love her face. I know a lot of the girls I want to be Angels are under 5'10, but I also wouldn't be opposed to a complete overhaul of new angels who are all actually over 5'10" and not just listed that way.