Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

With all this weight talk about Martha, has it ever occurred to some of you that maybe she can't help it that she looks that way? Some people just don't have a very curvy body or whatever some of you define as a "healthy" body. Some people do look very skinny naturally, maybe even scary skinny to others but that doesn't mean she actually is suffering from a disorder/something else. I find it really offensive how the word anorexia just gets used without actually thinking how serious these conditions are. If she really was suffering from a disorder she probably wouldn't be able to be shooting for hours and hours a day on set, be traveling constantly and be walking shows. But oh look, she just posted a picture of her in a restaurant, so let's wait for some people to call it fake and that she is just posing, right? :rolleyes:

The problem is she was more than fine a few years ago, she looked great at the VSFS14

@gotportugal  And how would you explain these then? All of them are from years ago and she looks pretty much the same, so I don't get the whole "omg she looks so skinny" thing that's been going on here. It seems to me people are still shocked over the fact that not everyone can be curvy and that there are people out there who can't do anything about the fact that they are very skinny.

IMG_6999.JPG IMG_7002.JPG IMG_7003.JPG IMG_7004.JPG

It is not so much the fact that she looks thinner and highlights her bones. It is that she has recently had an obsession with her body and excessive training is also part of eating disorders. The pressure to become a VS angel should have been very strong for her and that easily triggers an upset. When I suffered from anorexia, I tried to appear good health taking vitamins or something that did not raise suspicions but the low rate of radicalization in a person is not normal unless you suffer some type of illness or disorder. Obviously not all women can have curves but come on, a couple of years ago Martha even looked very thin but did not alarm anyone because of their weight since you could see some flesh in their bones. If she has always been then as thin as now, she should have the conscience to take care of her health and regulate her workouts. The mere fact that she with that low that has weight wants to lose more calories still, is worrisome ...

15 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

It is not so much the fact that she looks thinner and highlights her bones. It is that she has recently had an obsession with her body and excessive training is also part of eating disorders. The pressure to become a VS angel should have been very strong for her and that easily triggers an upset. When I suffered from anorexia, I tried to appear good health taking vitamins or something that did not raise suspicions but the low rate of radicalization in a person is not normal unless you suffer some type of illness or disorder. Obviously not all women can have curves but come on, a couple of years ago Martha even looked very thin but did not alarm anyone because of their weight since you could see some flesh in their bones. If she has always been then as thin as now, she should have the conscience to take care of her health and regulate her workouts. The mere fact that she with that low that has weight wants to lose more calories still, is worrisome ...

Where or when has Martha mentioned anything about this so called "obsession" with her body and working out? All of the VS angels work out often, it's part of their job to promote a healthy and fit lifestyle, they're not there to sit on the couch with a bag of potato chips and call it a day. I'm not saying they actually do lead the most super healthy lives, considering their busy schedules, long hours, lots of them smoke, but the truth is, no one cares about those things, it's part of the job. It's all about how they look and what kind of an image they can portray. For the past couple of years the whole "working out and being fit" thing has been cool so VS decided to go with it and promote that as well, hence their own sports line. The only model that works for them that I personally think takes it way too far is Kelly Gale, does she ever stop working out? She doesn't seem to eat a lot/enough yet she's always at the gym, multiple times a day if I remember correctly. I personally find that obsessive.

17 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Where or when has Martha mentioned anything about this so called "obsession" with her body and working out? All of the VS angels work out often, it's part of their job to promote a healthy and fit lifestyle, they're not there to sit on the couch with a bag of potato chips and call it a day. I'm not saying they actually do lead the most super healthy lives, considering their busy schedules, long hours, lots of them smoke, but the truth is, no one cares about those things, it's part of the job. It's all about how they look and what kind of an image they can portray. For the past couple of years the whole "working out and being fit" thing has been cool so VS decided to go with it and promote that as well, hence their own sports line. The only model that works for them that I personally think takes it way too far is Kelly Gale, does she ever stop working out? She doesn't seem to eat a lot/enough yet she's always at the gym, multiple times a day if I remember correctly. I personally find that obsessive.

There is no need for her to mention anything about her weight, it is something so noticeable and more for some third party who may notice a more evident change. I have not been aware of what she has talked about her weight or something related to diets, but I can not convince myself that she is in good health, at least physical ... I say this from my own experience with this situation; It was very difficult for me to stop self-denial and convince myself that I had a serious problem. Anorexia or any eating disorder can be presented in different ways depending on the person. There are some who are usually seen as to their personality or others who do not even show a physical change or even thin. Nor am I confirming that she suffers from this disorder nor do I want to make you see that you can not be right in your theory, but I can not think that she looks the same as before or magically slimmed for no apparent reason. Anyway, a person who is obsessed with losing weight will not necessarily stop eating. There are many ways to lose weight and I say this because I was one of those people who used several methods to feel better with my body. I did not even think I had a problem because I was taking different pills or shakes; To realize I had to explain a doctor and a psychologist the different behaviors of someone with disorders of this type

58 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I thi k something with her nose is different and she is back shoting with Pink

on her latest pic on IG  u can check in the comments lolafromnewyork (who looks like works for PINK)  commented: hhmmmmmm.... you sure you are shooting Pink and not Bergdorf's ? :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Helena Besfamilny could just be protecting the brand by calling Rachel out but it does come across as a bit hostile too. Why would Rachel tag vspink and thus draw more attention to herself if she was lying? This reminds me of Erin telling that some people at VS would send pictures of Erin to her agency because they thought that she was too fat.

Yikes. :Amelie_wft:

I still think the relationship between Rachel and VS is strained. This is her first time shooting for Pink since October. It makes no sense for their spokesperson to miss almost 4 months of shoots, especially when they had multiple large on location campaign shoots during that time. And then taking into account how she wasn't given any special treatment during the VSFS, makes me think Rachel isn't performing as well as VS would like. She's had meetings at the VS offices the last week. I'm wondering if she's not longer a spokesperson and just works as a model now. I mentioned this before, but I could see her becoming a fit model maybe. 

Grace is on location from Pink right now, I'm assuming for a campaign and it look s like Rachel is just shooting in a studio. Rachel is sure making a point to let everyone know she's working with Pink again. :rofl: She tagged them in every snap she took today.