Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, TKC said:

agree with you guys. She isn't THE prettiest to me, but she undeniably is so, but she truly is the perfect example that looks aren't everything. She has no charm. And I said that before hearing someone who actually met her said it. And that honestly affects everything.

What was their take on her?

8 minutes ago, TKC said:

That she literally had less charm. To the point where the person who met her, had to say it. She was with gigi and of course taylor looks better than her but gigi had more charm noticeably. 

Was it more about a perceived lack of star power or about her not coming across as all that likable as a person?

Hasn't Taylor said she considers herself introverted? As a fellow introvert, the idea of going to these events with dozens of people yelling your name and taking your picture rapidly, I shudder at the thought of that attention. Her lack of "charm" or her looking like she's bored may have something to do with that. 

Just now, ceceshores said:

Hasn't Taylor said she considers herself introverted? As a fellow introvert, the idea of going to these events with dozens of people yelling your name and taking your picture rapidly I shudder at the thought of that attention. Her lack of "charm" or her looking like she's bored may have something to do with that. 

Yeah she has, and like I said when I met her she was visibly nervous until it kind of slowed down and we got to talk one on one. 

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

Hasn't Taylor said she considers herself introverted? As a fellow introvert, the idea of going to these events with dozens of people yelling your name and taking your picture rapidly, I shudder at the thought of that attention. Her lack of "charm" or her looking like she's bored may have something to do with that. 

But it's also her job. Signing onto that angel contract, she knew what she was getting into with the events. VS is selling a lifestyle with their products and I doubt looking bored, looking like you don't want to be there, and considerable distance between you and your coworkers (that VS sell as BFFs) is what they're promoting. 

2 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

But it's also her job. Signing onto that angel contract, she knew what she was getting into with the events. VS is selling a lifestyle with their products and I doubt looking bored, looking like you don't want to be there, and considerable distance between you and your coworkers (that VS sell as BFFs) is what they're promoting. 

I agree that looking bored and like she'd rather be anywhere else are an issue, and that even if she is uncomfortable at these events she needs to do a better job faking otherwise. I think she'll probably get better at doing so as time progresses. I was only saying that it could be a reason why she appeared that way.

8 hours ago, Warhol said:

Sara and Taylor OK, Jo looks meh for her first (?) event

It's not Jo's fist event (she was with Romme and Lais for Christmas) but I do agree that her dress is pretty much a mess. I kinda like the hair and her make up i good.

Sara looks the best out of three, although I don't like her dress either.

Taylor (VS) should hire a new stylist - how is it  even possible to make her look fat?!

Why Taylor seems to distant herself from Sara? she used to be close to sara before taymee starts. Taymee friendship might be genuine but SAYLOR can totally works for VS and taylor herself since she is an introvert, so that helps her to not feel uncomfortable at events etc. 

Taylor is so gorgeous, probably one of the most beautiful faces ever but she lacks personality. Candice is shy too but when she is at an event, she just embraces her shyness and doesn't make it such a big deal so that comes off as she is being warm n friendly. Taylor looks like she wants to get out from there.

Judging from most of the reactions here, I assume I'm the only one who doesn't see this awkwardness between Sara and Taylor? Taylor acted awkward in general imo, but I don't get this whole "Sara and Taylor" feud thing, where? Like seriously lol, it's not because they didn't come into the store holding hands and jumping around like two happy bunnies they're having a fight or don't like each other anymore. Taylor has acted awkward during these things before, like when she did VS live with Elsa like 2 years ago? All of a sudden she started talking with an accent, then she started laughing hysterically for no good reason, so I guess she was just nervous at this event.