Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

30 minutes ago, alisonharp34 said:

I'm totally obsessed with these models and especially their style!! I wanted to share a site where you can shop all of their outfits *bad troll*

(Hey! Just wanted to let you know your site is shit and no one gives a fuck... :smile: .... oh and banned  :wave:)

A blogger who met both Gigi and Taylor said Taylor was more beautiful but Gigi was more charming/carismatic. That's the thing about Taylor, she's sooo beautiful, problably the prettiest model alive, but then, it's like there's something missing. I feel this a lot on her editorials too. But that's just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, clau17 said:

A blogger who met both Gigi and Taylor said Taylor was more beautiful but Gigi was more charming/carismatic. That's the thing about Taylor, she's sooo beautiful, problably the prettiest model alive, but then, it's like there's something missing. I feel this a lot on her editorials too. But that's just my opinion.

Somebody should have asked the said blogger if she considered Kendall even more charismatic :laugh: 

1 hour ago, clau17 said:

You aren't the only one. She gives off this air of she just doesn't care, that she's only showing up to collect a paycheck and go back to partying with Romee and HG. Such a shame. 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

You aren't the only one. She gives off this air of she just doesn't care, that she's only showing up to collect a paycheck and go back to partying with Romee and HG. Such a shame. 

agree with you guys. She isn't THE prettiest to me, but she undeniably is so, but she truly is the perfect example that looks aren't everything. She has no charm and her talent is lackluster too. She is lucky she is great with selfies atleast and the kind of people she appeals to with her look.