Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

Did Rachel's Instagram ever mention being a Pink Spokesperson? I'm pretty sure it did but I could be wrong. I just went to her account and it doesn't say anything about it anymore, i think she's been officially cut.

She tweeted this recently and something still seems off to me. I totally understand a model not being at every single shoot but I don't think she's shot anything in the last 3-ish months. :Amelie_wft: I know she missed all of the large on location shoots in Nov and Dec, and hasn't been in any 2017 shoots so far.

So it's Lais, Jasmine, Josephine, Taylor, Elsa and Martha shooting in Miami now? 

I don't know, I've got a feeling that this will be another lip sync :hang: the make up doesn't look like it's for a lingerie shoot or something, there are stars and glitter all over their faces. :oh_no:

Just now, Sanni said:

^ Who is the one wearing all red outfit? :smile:

Looks like Lily.

The girls are definitely shooting one of those dumb lip sync videos. Martha just put a video on her insta stories of the set and tagged The Chainsmokers and VS + in all other snaps and this video their song "Don't Let Me Down" is playing.

14 minutes ago, jena92 said:

wow love chainsmokers but "don't let me down" is out for almost a year. it would be more normal to promote "paris" that was just released

Yeah I thought that was odd too. I hope it was just random background music because I hate them lmao, but I doubt it because she tagged them :sad: