Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So Russell is in the same location he shot Elsa, Lais, Romee, Stella, Josephine and Sara in Miami and Adriana posted a video in the same elevator that Jen King and Lais were when they're in Miami for that shoot. 

Maybe Adriana is back on shooting lingerie? 

Edit: Jas is on her way to Miami 

21 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

So Russell is in the same location he shot Elsa, Lais, Romee, Stella, Josephine and Sara in Miami and Adriana posted a video in the same elevator that Jen King and Lais were when they're in Miami for that shoot. 

Maybe Adriana is back on shooting lingerie? 

Edit: Jas is on her way to Miami 

It's another Sport shoot. I saw some mislabeled pictures from Cali saying they were from yesterday. She could have been shooting lingerie. Might have been a fragrance or something. Russell shot with her one day and then left. 

13 hours ago, Warhol said:

both pure photoshop

I don't think the photos are completely retouched. If you see the HQ version of the cover you can see the rawness in her face.

VS is telling customers looking to purchase bathing suits to look at the ones on VSPINK. which is smart since VSPINK sells more

Russell already wrapped in Miami with Adriana, so I'm guessing that they might have shot a fragrance or something. There's another shoot happening in Miami today with another photographer. Not sure who yet. 

ph: Russell James (wrapped) 

- Adriana 

ph: Unknown 

- Jasmine 

- Romee

- Josephine 

- Martha

- Elsa

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Russell already wrapped in Miami with Adriana, so I'm guessing that they might have shot a fragrance or something. There's another shoot happening in Miami today with another photographer. Not sure who yet. 

ph: Russell James (wrapped) 

- Adriana 

ph: Unknown 

- Jasmine 

- Romee

- Josephine 

- Martha

- Elsa

There's 2 shoot in Miami today? Cause Josephine & Romee are with Adam Franzino and Jasmine & Elsa are with Guy Aroch?

^ That makes more sense, honestly. I think we assumed it was the VS team because they used the same location/hotel, but I'm going to leave it out for now. Martha is in Miami, but I don't think she was shooting today.

This is mostly for my own personal curiosity/ease of use, but I've compiled a list of the VS shoots of this year so far in this thread. I know some people like knowing how often x girl shoots, or when was the last time x girl was used by VS so this makes it a little easier to check. :smile: So far Taylor and Ale are the only Angels who haven't shot this year yet, bar the girls on maternity leave. A little surprised about Taylor, but I have a feeling she'll show up in Miami. 

Did Rachel's Instagram ever mention being a Pink Spokesperson? I'm pretty sure it did but I could be wrong. I just went to her account and it doesn't say anything about it anymore, i think she's been officially cut.

Btw for the past month I did a lot of airport time which led to a lot of staring at the VS shows, the footage they have at the stores it's so much better than the shit we get on CBS :no: i got to watch the full 2014, 2015 and 2016 shows and they were so good! Shame the TV editing is so bad. I also took some pictures from the displays at the Bond Street store, way better from what we get in the website tbh. Also most of the stores are just Elsa, Sara, Jasmine and a LOT of old pictures of Adriana. If I didn't know any better I'd think those four are the only current Angels o.O 

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Did Rachel's Instagram ever mention being a Pink Spokesperson? I'm pretty sure it did but I could be wrong. I just went to her account and it doesn't say anything about it anymore, i think she's been officially cut.

Btw for the past month I did a lot of airport time which led to a lot of staring at the VS shows, the footage they have at the stores it's so much better than the shit we get on CBS :no: i got to watch the full 2014, 2015 and 2016 shows and they were so good! Shame the TV editing is so bad. I also took some pictures from the displays at the Bond Street store, way better from what we get in the website tbh. Also most of the stores are just Elsa, Sara, Jasmine and a LOT of old pictures of Adriana. If I didn't know any better I'd think those four are the only current Angels o.O 

Hope you had an awesome trip!!:stormy::angel:

Their stupid and rushed editing always ruins it, Glad to hear Elsa and Sara are heavily featured!:D