Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

I still can't understand why Jasmine's pictures at the VS instagram lack so much in numbers of likes. People used to say that's because the VS team always posts her worst pictures but c'mon, her pictures for the VDay campaign are fierce and she looks just amazingly beautiful but none of her pictures reached 300K likes. Seriously :baronlamesign:

She's black, not blonde.

ph: Greg Kedel (VSX)

- Jasmine 

- Martha 

- Josephine 

- Lais 

- Romee

ph: Unknown 

- Lily 

- Stella 

- Elsa 

So far the only Angels who haven't shot yet this year are Bee, Candice, Ale, Adriana, and Taylor. Kind of surprised Taylor has been MIA since they seem to be shooting some bigger campaigns, and she hasn't been busy doing runway. Looks like she's shooting Lancome now. 

45 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hmm, Lais’ English seems pretty awkward to me. Did she say “pant”?

It's not as bad as it may seem in this video, but compared to other foreign models who have been in the US for many years, her English isn't that good, especially if you think about the fact that she's been in the US for quite a while. I'm not sure how long she has actually been living there but I know she's been working for VS since 2010, so that's almost 7 years...

Sometimes you guys want SO MUCH to find something wrong about someone, that you end up making something up from nothing.

There's nothing -nothing- (nothing) wrong with Lais' english in that video, and yes, she said "pant" wich was what she's supposed to say. 

About the video: they make such a beautiful duo, and their laugh in the end was everything :angel:

I would not have had any hope of getting that she said “pant” (which is an important message to get across considering the offer) if it hadn’t been for the text plus Elsa repeating it.

I’ve seen comments here stating that Lais’ English is so good now, her English has improved so much that I must have expected her to be easier to understand. I guess her English skills are considered good if she started from close to zero?

9 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Isn't it pantS? As in two legs?

In the case of the commercial and sales, it's usually single, Pant. Unless it's qualified like  A Pair of Pants. Pant is usually used for a single item and pants for more than one. 
It all depends on the legal speak.