Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't think Stella is there for that shoot. Ed commented on her photo saying he had just left Miami. I think they wrapped yesterday with Romee and Elsa. 

Edit: I was wrong. Stella did shoot. However, I think she might have only done still work, no commercial or video promo? :idk: Ed and Jen were both gone when she shot, and I think Jerome was as well.

Martha shot with Anna Palma today. 

ph: Anna Palma 

- Elsa 

- Sara 

- Josephine 

- Martha 

ph: Russell James (wrapped)

- Josephine 

- Sara

- Elsa 

- Lais 

- Romee 

- Stella

4 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

They were talking about the girls on TMZ last night and lots of love for Jas' ass! Not so much for Jo's, saying she looks like she's holding a grape up there. :laugh:

Jas' butt is so incredible she doesn't even have to be there to get love. :p You mean Lais? 

And :rofl: at Elsa's box. Lais is one tall lady. :wub: 

23 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Jas' butt is so incredible she doesn't even have to be there to get love. :p You mean Lais? 

And :rofl: at Elsa's box. Lais is one tall lady. :wub: 

Oops. I wasn't paying too much attention plus in this tiny picture they were half showing, it looked too dark to be Lais but it was more than likely her. 

Does anybody knows what happened between Todd Thomas and VS? Do you guys think he was fired or choose to leave? I think he choose to leave, since 2012 was one of the best shows. I think that he wanted to leave so he did his best at his last show, and damn, he had some impact. 2012 was a perfect show, maybe only 2011 and 2005 in the same spot.

I miss him, he in fact knew how to bring the pieces and outfits into life :sad: Sophia has good ideas but lacks in terms of working the outfit and styling. I'm so tired of common lingerie and capes/wings around, it's becoming more amature every year. I miss detailed outfits like Gisele's Sexy Santa Helpers, Candice's Tough Love, Erin's Aquactic Angels, Behati's Dangerous Liaisons, Adriana's Passion... 

27 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

So, so far only Rachel, Elsa & Behati have posted about women's march...

Has anyone taken note of what are each of the Angels' political stance based on social media? And which ones don't post anything about political topics such as Trump?