- Elsa 

- Sara 

ph: Russell James 

- Josephine 

- Sara

- Elsa 

- Lais 

- Romee 

Is Romee shooting by herself today or is there a girl in Miami I missed? Taylor and Jas seem to still be on vacation/home respectively so maybe Stella? 

45 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

ph: Anna Palma 

- Elsa 

- Sara 

ph: Russell James 

- Josephine 

- Sara

- Elsa 

- Lais 

- Romee 

Is Romee shooting by herself today or is there a girl in Miami I missed? Taylor and Jas seem to still be on vacation/home respectively so maybe Stella? 

Josephine shot with Anna Palma yesterday I guess, it was on her IG Story.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Shit, I totally forgot about her. :rofl: Says a lot. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

aha yes happens all the time for me too, it's either martha or stella that I forget

:rofl::rofl: Same. It's always those two which really does say a lot.

Is this for some kind of campaign since they're shooting it on location? 

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

:rofl::rofl: Same. It's always those two which really does say a lot.

Is this for some kind of campaign since they're shooting it on location? 

I guess so, Jerome is there so there must also be a commercial. There was also a video on insta_bobb's instagram story that showed Jerome filming Sara talking so :idk: 

23 minutes ago, Nathyrrr said:

no news about Rachel & PINK ?

I would be extremely surprised at this point if Rachel is still signed to Pink. Looking at social media, the last shoot that I can tell she was on was late September/early October. She's missed all of the big campaign shoots for the upcoming spring collection. She hasn't been posted on the Pink instagram since the fashion show, and is no where on the website. I work next to a VS and Pink store and walk by it often, and she hasn't been featured in the store windows in ages. I was in there this weekend and she was no where to be seen on any of the signage. It's very heavily Grace and Zuri right now, well Brooke Perry fairly frequently. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I would be extremely surprised at this point if Rachel is still signed to Pink. Looking at social media, the last shoot that I can tell she was on was late September/early October. She's missed all of the big campaign shoots for the upcoming spring collection. She hasn't been posted on the Pink instagram since the fashion show, and is no where on the website. I work next to a VS and Pink store and walk by it often, and she hasn't been featured in the store windows in ages. I was in there this weekend and she was no where to be seen on any of the signage. It's very heavily Grace and Zuri right now, well Brooke Perry fairly frequently. 

When is the next time you'll stop by one? If you do, could you lease check how the Valentines promo is going, and who seems to be more showcased? :heart:

Just now, gotportugal said:

When is the next time you'll stop by one? If you do, could you lease check how the Valentines promo is going, and who seems to be more showcased? :heart:

I'll be there tomorrow. I'll let you know. :smile:  My local store still had the semi annual signs up when I walked by yesterday though. 

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

wow two blondes that fit well.

btw those first seconds give me huge lesbian vibes from them

Didn't get those vibes.

They look like they're waiting for someone. 

Don't know why it's called 'the date collection'

I like this video.  I want be sandwiched between them and sink into the bed and disappear

On 1/18/2017 at 0:27 PM, Warhol said:

Where's Taylor, Martha and Stella?

As of yesterday Taylor is/was on vacation in Mexico, though neither Tay or Hair Gel have posted anything to social media since yesterday, so maybe she's on her way back to New York? That or the bed they've been laying on and swallowed them whole.