Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I have to agree I am getting sooo tired of Jo. This happens everytime, remember when Taylor was everywhere in 2015 and start of 2016? (she is everywhere now too but bearable). It comes and goes, just two years ago I was hella tired of Candice and now I just can't wait for her to be back. Who do you guys think will be VS's next obsession?

Maybe Grace since she is new? But then again limited by PINK so far.

37 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I have to agree I am getting sooo tired of Jo. This happens everytime, remember when Taylor was everywhere in 2015 and start of 2016? (she is everywhere now too but bearable). It comes and goes, just two years ago I was hella tired of Candice and now I just can't wait for her to be back. Who do you guys think will be VS's next obsession?

Pretty sure Grace is their next obsession :Angel:

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Yeah, I’m surprised people find that dimple attractive, even fainting and drooling over it. To me it’s more like a flaw than something to flaunt. Maybe it means something in fitness circles?

As a guy I love side butt cheek dimples, they're in a perfect spot to place your fingers to get more leverage during doggystyle. :rofl::chicken::excited:

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I thought I was the only one who found that dimple odd :rofl: it seems Josephine is becoming the new Candice lol, people complaining about her being everywhere. I honestly don't really mind it but it'd be fun to see a little more diversity than always using the same groups over and over again or Josephine and Sara getting paired.

Yeah, but Candice is the beauty queen and her body and face are incomparable like her shoots and her sensuality in VS shoots, she is one of a kind
 , unlike Jo.