Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Am I the only one who finds it a little odd Candice or Behati haven't mentioned anything about returning to work? I know both of their babies were born 3/4 months ago, and compared to other angels like Adriana and Alessandra, they didn't start working again after 6 weeks, but I've been thinking and actually wouldn't be surprised if Candice wouldn't want to come back. I don't actually know if she can just decide not to come back since she has a contract and so does Behati, but for some reason I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to leave VS soon/next year to move to Brazil permanently and raise her family there. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Am I the only one who finds it a little odd Candice or Behati haven't mentioned anything about returning to work? I know both of their babies were born 3/4 months ago, and compared to other angels like Adriana and Alessandra, they didn't start working again after 6 weeks, but I've been thinking and actually wouldn't be surprised if Candice wouldn't want to come back. I don't actually know if she can just decide not to come back since she has a contract and so does Behati, but for some reason I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to leave VS soon/next year to move to Brazil permanently and raise her family there. 

Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Behati has Adam's $$$ and I feel like Candice doesn't want to have to travel a lot/leave Brazil/get in tip-top shape for work. Remember, she was known for her body and will undoubtedly always be compared to it and held to a very high standard.

Also, a friend of mine lives in the same NYC building as her and told me that her apartment has been on the rental market for months now. I found the listing online too that confirms it. Who knows. If she was smart, she saved all her money and can live financially comfortably for the rest of her life. Modeling is short lived and it's not like Hermann is bringing in the dough.

I still feel that she will work here and there. But I don't know if it will be as a VS angel.

Whether or not Hermann is rich, I do hope Candice has been smart with all the money she has earned throughout these years if she does decide to stop modeling full time and only does stuff here and there. Like @gab6565 said, I do get the same feeling she doesn't really seem interested in it anymore, which is understandable because she's been doing this for over 10 years... but boy are there going to be a lot of angry disappointed fans :rofl: 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Whether or not Hermann is rich, I do hope Candice has been smart with all the money she has earned throughout these years if she does decide to stop modeling full time and only does stuff here and there. Like @gab6565 said, I do get the same feeling she doesn't really seem interested in it anymore, which is understandable because she's been doing this for over 10 years... but boy are there going to be a lot of angry disappointed fans :rofl: 

And VS would be pissed and Adriana would have to stay even longer.

43 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

And VS would be pissed and Adriana would have to stay even longer.

I don't think it's a matter of "having to", Adriana has made it quite clear she doesn't intend on stopping anytime soon, and why should she? She's still one of the best if not the best. There's no way in hell VS would drop her if Candice decides to stop lol. They know they need Adriana. 

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

How do you know that? I thought her BF came from money :/

I just meant that he isn't at all a successful model compared to her. If you check his thread, he's done very basic, minimal work. Wether his family is wealthy or not, I have absolutely no clue.

There was a talk a few pages back about who does a good job on social media. In my opinion, Jasmine, Jo, Elsa, Romee, Sara, and Taylor do a really good job with their Instagrams. They are basically approaching blogger territory in the frequency and quality of content in their posts, which, imo, is a really good thing that will help push their careers.

When will VS finally let Martha go? I feel like she's just been "there" for the past year or two and I don't think she has any distinguishable quality out of all the other girls. Her only redeeming quality was being American and being besties with Taylor Swift, but it's kinda played out at this point.

I hope to see VS cut more angels in 2017. They need to focus more on letting each girl shine over having many girls.

Personally, I would get rid of Romee and Martha ASAP. They bring nothing to the table really.

The same article that said Candice was putting her apartment up for rent also said they did so because they need a bigger place now that they have a child. Not everyone is Adriana who is back after 8 weeks. I think it took Miranda and Lily around 4 months to shoot lingerie again and that was when they didn't have 14 Angels. I don't think either Candice or Behati are in a rush to get back nor do I think they're being pressured to. 

I don't think anyone is getting cut this year tbh. But Martha needed to go like yesterday and Ale and Lily's times are up.

Social Media Sunday Update:

The veterans are in bold and the top5 is highlighted.

Past 10 Days Gain

Taylor 162249 (down 19% vs. last week)

Adriana 138200 (down 12% vs. last week)

Alessandra 85151 (down 9% vs. last week)

Sara 64449 (down 9% vs. last week)

Candice 75718 (up 1,8%  vs. last week)

Lily 50613 (down 13%  vs. last week)

Behati 51081 (down 12% vs. last week)

Josephine 51956 (down 0,4% vs. last week)

Romee 39984 (down 19% vs. last week) 

Elsa 34476 (down 40% vs. last week) 

Stella 28355 (up 37% vs. last week) 

Jasmine 20297 (down 19% vs. last week) 

Martha 15318 (down 22% vs. last week) 

Lais 12752 (down 28% vs. last week) 

Total Followers 

Candice 10,399,177

Adriana 9,700,755

Alessandra 7,874,600

Taylor 6,740,070

Lily 4,850,179

Behati 4,739,729

Sara 4,676,185

Elsa 3,213,618

Josephine 3,239,855

Romee 2,608,856

Stella 2,393,463

Martha 2,352,665 

Jasmine 1,662,958

Lais 1,019,405

Anything relevant 

Jo has overcome Elsa.

Adriana hit 9,7m

Taylor hit 6,7m

Romee hit 2,6m

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I don't think it's a matter of "having to", Adriana has made it quite clear she doesn't intend on stopping anytime soon, and why should she? She's still one of the best if not the best. There's no way in hell VS would drop her if Candice decides to stop lol. They know they need Adriana. 

They don't need Adriana. They have Taylor already she is the next queen 

9 hours ago, gab6565 said:

Behati has Adam's $$$ and I feel like Candice doesn't want to have to travel a lot/leave Brazil/get in tip-top shape for work. Remember, she was known for her body and will undoubtedly always be compared to it and held to a very high standard.

Also, a friend of mine lives in the same NYC building as her and told me that her apartment has been on the rental market for months now. I found the listing online too that confirms it. Who knows. If she was smart, she saved all her money and can live financially comfortably for the rest of her life. Modeling is short lived and it's not like Hermann is bringing in the dough.

I still feel that she will work here and there. But I don't know if it will be as a VS angel.

Agree with u about Behati

Agree in everything about Candice and Behati dont rushing for come bavk, i mean (specially Candice) they will want to have some (a lot) of quality time with their babies and that means either of them will be back until Anaca and Dusty are probably six months.

10 hours ago, gab6565 said:

Behati has Adam's $$$ 

Why is this important? I think Bee has a lot of money on her own to reeeally live good her and her child, why is everybody always bringing Adam famosity to the table? 

I do not agree, behati and candice will remain long years as angels, if they have not always come back to work it is because there are more angels now.and And the rest of the veteran angels have children and Lais has a son in Brazil, but that does not prevent him from working
Behati ad candice will surely reveal to shoot  the swim or in summer to shoot the holiday comercial before the show.  FANTASY BRA FOR BEHATI :p