Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm an old school fan of the Victoria's Secret Angels, so for me I still want them to have 5-6 Angels. My first choices to leave the Angel camp are Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt and Stella Maxwell. In last year's show, Aldridge looked like as if it's (let's say) really time to go. I really don't get Martha and Stella as Angels. To fit the 5-6 number, I would have Behati and Candice stay as the new head Angels. Then keep Lais, Taylor, Elsa and Jasmine. 

And making Rachel the new Angel would be a huge mistake. She hasn't popped even a bit as a PINK spokesmodel and it would be so random to make her an Angel at this point since her career is really going nowhere. 

http://vspressroom.com/victorias-secret-fashion-show/look-of-show-2016/

^and all this time I didn't know Grace has become the newest face of PINK? I wonder if Victoria's Secret reads stuff on social media. When VS hired 10 Angels at a time, a lot of people's response was that Josephine Skriver should have been made one and eventually she became one. Now with Grace, a lot of people liked her in the show and now she's the new face of PINK. Who do you want to put on the map next? :happy: 

+VSfan88. I do agrwe with you in that I do also miss when VS had less angels. However, Lily is definitely not one of them that's should leave. That new valentine's commercial with her, josephine, and sara, you'll see that Lily stands out and is the hottest. I showed my brother the video, and he agreed.  Lily stays, at least for one or two more years. 

LOL I just find it weird that she isn't back in town yet. 

This "oh she still have pictures coming/to come out" is bullshit, Jac was used until her last day of contract, she was featured quite a lot in the show for a new angel with such a small number of followers on social media, there were official pictures of her and Elsa coming out during January and still so she wasn't an angel by February when they took her and Kate out from the vsallacess page. 

This was her last shoot for VS in october I think, and the last picture they posted of her was in January 22th, so pictures coming out are no excuse for not being fired. 

rs_634x1024-151023090324-634.Elsa-Hosk-Jac-Jagaciak-Roller-Skates-JR-102315.jpg

when was the last time Sara shot? 

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

when was the last time Sara shot? 

Sometime last month, I believe. And when you take into account the holiday period the contracted girls had off, it's really not that long ago.

I think the only Angels who haven't shot since before the show are Lily and Alessandra (lol). 

4 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Sometime last month, I believe. And when you take into account the holiday period the contracted girls had off, it's really not that long ago.

I think the only Angels who haven't shot since before the show are Lily and Alessandra (lol). 

I think Lily would shoot something simple like a pistol, something she can keep around.

Ale on the other hand... I wanna say :idk: Ak-47 by chance? Not sure.