Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Taylor will gain tons of followers, she is a HF model, but also an IG one, she knows the social media and knows what to post to please her followers, beside her work is pretty good and she is a young girl that looks really down to earth so you can really relate to her, so, by the end of the year she will probably have 9m or so...

Thanks for the review, @Aurora Dawn! I remember that during the Erin Heatherton era a lot of the girls would post pictures of the food they ate and it was all about their workouts and how "clean" they ate. It became annoying to me so I didn’t look up their social media posts. I like workout stuff, even them telling what they eat but it needs to be done in a certain way for me to find it entertaining or informative. Maybe I need to check out the Angels’ Instagram accounts if the current crop has evolved from that stage and have more fun posts.

I don't have anything against sexual pics per se, and in fact I think it can be a very good way to sell yourself, but when it seems to be happening non-stop like it does on Candice's account, it gets to be overly much.  Balance is key.  I'm hoping motherhood will bring us new kinds of dimensions to Candice's persona.  And I think Josephine's is much, MUCH more balanced than Candice's.  Here's a screenshot of Jo's last 9 posts.    

jo1.jpg

From the ones I follow I like Romee's the most. 

Romee: Her smile always makes me fall in love with her all over again. I like her street style looks, she has it very variable with food, working out, what is she doing, with who she is, etc

Sara: I like hers because she is more reserved, which that makes her misterious which I like that about her. Also because she has great locations photoshoot always posting where she has travels, and I am also happy that she post less photoshoot of her ugly dog. 

Jossphine: I like that she doesn't mind looking goofy or like a fool. which keeps me pretty entertain. 

Lais: she doesn't post much. Is pretty boring 

Taylor: her boyfriend and Tate :baronlamesign: other than the that is all good.

I like Taylor's, altough some of her filters are annoying. Adriana's is a complete reflection of her personality, very genuine. Ale's is meh. Candice focuses so much on motherhodd, which is kinda sweet(+gives her more likes). Bee is so random sometimes. Jo's bores me, Martha's is pretty simple, Stella's different from the rest but I just can't find one adjective to caracterize it. Lais and Jasmine's are quite bland sometimes. My least favorite is Lily for sure, I really don't like it. My 3rd fav is Romee, she posts a good balance of filters. My top 2 which I can't say who is my fav bc they are equally good to me are Elsa and Sara. Elsa is so pretty and her structure fits so well with the filters and posts she posts. Sara's is basically filter-free  with an ocasional top pic that gets a bunch of likes. So natural and you can just see that it is directly from he phone camera

1 hour ago, freevsangel said:

Link to that? Or something?

http://m.oglobo.globo.com/ela/moda/lais-ribeiro-fala-sobre-victorias-secret-cliques-sensuais-fico-toda-desengoncada-20736267

it's in portuguese, so I translated

— Acabei de renovar meu acordo com a marca por mais dois anos — revela Laís, como se isso fosse uma coisa corriqueira. — A Victoria’s Secret mudou a minha vida socialmente e financeiramente. Deu-me segurança. Não preciso ficar na correria todo mês.

--- Just renewed my deal (contract) with the brand for two more years – reveals Lais, like it’s day-by-day issue. – Victoria’s Secret has changed my life, socially and economically. Gave me safety. I don’t need to hush (doing FW) every month.

— Eram bem pesadas. Fiquei com hematomas roxos no ombro — lembra Lais, que, desde então, foi ausência apenas em 2012. — Caí e torci o pé no ensaio. Não conseguia caminhar. No dia do desfile, fui aos bastidores de muleta, mas não teve jeito. Eu abriria o bloco em que a Rihanna cantou “Diamonds”, então a Behati Prinsloo me substituiu. Mais tarde, de raiva, comi tudo o que foi possível.

--- They were really heavy (the butterfly wings). Got some bruises on my shoulders – remembers Lais, whom since then, only missed the 2012 show. – I fell down and twisted my ankle in the rehearsal. I couldn’t walk. In the day of the show, I went backstage with crutches, but it didn’t help. I would open the segment which Rihanna sang “Diamonds”, but Behati Prinsloo replaced me. After that, dying by angry, I ate everything I could.