Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

How come it's almost November and VS hasn't even confirmed the date and the place of the show on their social media yet?

Because they don't want to?

Paris is a giant shit show atm and I wouldn't be surprised if VS is changing things up last min either by changing locations all together or trying to secure a safe enough location.

Paris is fine, thxkbai.

I live there. The streets are fine and clean aside from a few homeless people here and there. Heck fashion week went on without a hitch (unless your name is Kimmy K). Obviously there are a few places to avoid (like the Jaures/Barbes/Stalingrad quarter), just like in every big city (and may I add, it was a mess long before the migrant crisis) but the above posted video (dating from six months ago) is nowhere near what living in Paris is like.

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Paris is fine, thxkbai.

I live there. The streets are fine and clean aside from a few homeless people here and there. Heck fashion week went on without a hitch (unless your name is Kimmy K). Obviously there are a few places to avoid (like the Jaures/Barbes/Stalingrad quarter), just like in every big city (and may I add, it was a mess long before the migrant crisis) but the above posted video (dating from six months ago) is nowhere near what living in Paris is like.

Yeah I agree. I think it's more that they're waiting for some big reveal. They'll most likely announce the music artists, date, location all in one go. I think it'll be soon around the casting. I think it's a big process and maybe they've experienced a hiccup or two but they want to make sure things are all set before announcing. They probably don't want another Rihanna situation from last year too.

5 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah I agree. I think it's more that they're waiting for some big reveal. They'll most likely announce the music artists, date, location all in one go. I think it'll be soon around the casting. I think it's a big process and maybe they've experienced a hiccup or two but they want to make sure things are all set before announcing. They probably don't want another Rihanna situation from last year too.

I also think that this is the reason