Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Adriana left Rio ages ago, most likely to spend time with her girls before going to Paris. Also, we have 12 confirmed girls already, so if someone isn't there yet I wouldn't be worried, the odds are they will shoot separately like the previous years, I don't think  they'll shoot 12 (or 13) women at the same time.

Just an assumption, but I can't see her saying "soon!" with a bunch of direction arrows on a post about the commercial location unless she thought she was going to be there though. :idk: I'm trying to find the post again.

Don't forget the bows/wrap it up taglines. 

I'm waiting for the accessory table(s). Because we all know VS loves their bling and making big deals about it. (See: Portrait of an Angel.)

Hoping Vita isn't a part of it. Go back to angels only in the commercials. Angels, lingerie people want to go out and buy, and just do the French chateau commercial again updated for 2016. 

I like Vita, but I won't be upset if she wasn't it in. There's already 12 girls sharing the 15 sec IG commercial. :p I posted earlier when it was confirmed that she was shooting SI and wondered if that would affect her work with VS. It technically shouldn't, since they no longer have their swim line, but maybe there's still some pettiness/bad blood there. :idk: She wasn't in any of the recent winter shoots they've been doing the last couple weeks, which kind of surprised me. 

This was her comment: 

image.png

Lais is in a spa so I assume she's shooting only tomorrow or today at night; Taylor seems to be having problems with her passport.

My guess is that the angels who arrived first will be the first to film. Adri, Lais, Ale and Taylor will probably shoot after Sara, Jas and Jo.