Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yup, it was 100% VS that sent her. Taylor and Martha were perfect for the Super Bowl thing and VS passed on them. Lais would have been perfect for the Billboards and they passed on her.

It makes no sense, they want to push them but they make no real efforts tbh, VS needs to start letting go of Adriana and focus on someone else. I honestly pray she leaves after this year's show but VS seems to be willing to do whatever it takes to keep her around for as long as possible.

14 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

VS sent her. They were showing her getting ready on their snapchat and whatnot. 

I know i saw but they did it many times before. I remember VS shared one of her Istanbul pics from 2009 or 2010 and it was her individual work. They haven't post anything about that night, its not usual for them.

They've really slowed down on their social media in general, which I find super weird. They didn't post for three or four days on Instagram, and didn't share anything about Taylor's Montreal event, and I don't think they've posted on Facebook for a week now. 

Usually they post at least 2-4 times a day, and when they have special events they'll post more. 

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yup, it was 100% VS that sent her. Taylor and Martha were perfect for the Super Bowl thing and VS passed on them. Lais would have been perfect for the Billboards and they passed on her.

It makes no sense, they want to push them but they make no real efforts tbh, VS needs to start letting go of Adriana and focus on someone else. I honestly pray she leaves after this year's show but VS seems to be willing to do whatever it takes to keep her around for as long as possible.

Agree and i think Adriana also wants to leave, she seemed unwilling at the backstage 2015 but as we all know things arent going good for VS lately.They probably don't want to take risk with unknown models.

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They've really slowed down on their social media in general, which I find super weird. They didn't post for three or four days on Instagram, and didn't share anything about Taylor's Montreal event, and I don't think they've posted on Facebook for a week now. 

I checked the name of show it was 'Var Mısın Yok Musun Istanbul' It was individual work, she has huge fan base in Turkey. VS wished Adri happy birthday or something like that, with posting pic from that show. And it was not the first time they did it. Weirdly, they do it only for Adriana that's why people relate most of her work with VS.  

She didnt mention or promote VS during her interviews at billboard awards night. 

39 minutes ago, duhampi said:

we all know things arent going good for VS lately.They probably don't want to take risk with unknown models.

THATS true the swim special was a total waste of money.

@MarVS yes i've just saw that part.  They keep promoting each other everytime. Her agency and VS make me think she got invited independently from VS because they both acting like this is not something related them on social media accounts.

Not just swimm line, everything goes down for VS especially in Europe. Since they've targeted younger costumers with circus-like fashion shows, they lost their reputation. 

NEW ROUND

Best VS Lingerie Model

Edita Vilkeviciute

57YL29d.jpg

&

Heidi Klum

ILqWi9j.jpg

Points to consider:

How well do they wear the lingerie?

Does she sell a fantasy for you?

Would you consider buying whatever they're wearing despite the item not be your style?

CLICK LINK BELOW TO VOTE