Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

@TKC, are you saying that some of the new Angles didn’t draw a good crowd for their meet and greets?

Honestly thats what I heard, to sum it up. I won't say exactly what the person said because I know some new angels have some supporters here even though some of them tried to act like using adriana for this over the new angels was such a bad idea.

But yeah, certain ones didn't draw a good crowd.

9 hours ago, TKC said:

Honestly thats what I heard, to sum it up. I won't say exactly what the person said because I know some new angels have some supporters here even though some of them tried to act like using adriana for this over the new angels was such a bad idea.

But yeah, certain ones didn't draw a good crowd.

Which Angels didn't draw a good crowd? 

NEW ROUND

Best VS Lingerie Model

Gisele Bundchen

gCeNCUF.jpg

&

Elsa Hosk

OgKlsgl.png

Points to consider:

How well do they wear the lingerie?

Does she sell a fantasy for you?

Would you consider buying whatever they're wearing despite the item not be your style?

TO VOTE CLICK LINK BELOW

Cause Adriana was a star spokesperson her first year of being an Angel too. :cain: 

The only new Angel who has had recent signing events was Taylor. The rest of them literally had them as soon as they were announced as Angels, and obviously at that point no one knew who they were, nor had they really had a chance to develop a following with VS. Taylor has nearly quadruded her following since being announced as an Angel, so I find it hard to believe she didn't draw a semi decent crowd at her last two events. 

This may get off topic, but since it's Kendall and Gigi and they did model and walk or did one of the two for VS, did anyone see Rebecca Romijn's comments on Kendall and Gigi and the replies to British Vogue's tweet? Priceless. 

56 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

This may get off topic, but since it's Kendall and Gigi and they did model and walk or did one of the two for VS, did anyone see Rebecca Romijn's comments on Kendall and Gigi and the replies to British Vogue's tweet? Priceless. 

nope what she said

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

nope what she said

Rebecca said a couple quotes, they're plastered on several entertainment and gossip sites so if you want clarification then you can always Google it. :

Before Rebecca Romijn starred in The Librarians, played Mystique in X-Menand hosted GSN’s Skin Wars, she was walking the Victoria’s Secret catwalk and landing Sports Illustrated Swimsuit covers. So when she was recently asked what she thinks of the new crop of models filling her stilettos (including the likes of Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid), let’s just say she doesn’t care for them and didn’t hold back explaining why.

In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight she was asked what she thinks of the new crop of models in the business who are “more famous for their social media presence than their runway experience.” For starters, she says there’s no proof social media followers generate more sales.

“No one has proven yet that numbers of followers translates to revenue. So it is frustrating,” Romijn explains.

In fact, she’s not the only one who feels that way. “I know a lot of people — legitimate fashion people — can’t stand it. Hate it that these, you know, social media stars are now the supermodels in fashion. They are not true supermodels.”

But these models continue to build hype thanks to features in prominent fashion magazines. “And the thing is, I have always looked to Vogue magazine to lead the way, not be a follower,” Romijn continues. “I rely on Vogue to set the standard, not follow what everybody else is doing. So I have been disappointed that fashion magazines have been supporting this trend of social media stars to set our style standards. But it will change; fashion always does.”

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.co...e-supermodels/