Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Coworkers do not need to be friends with each other. Erin doesn't need to friends with the girls. 

No, but it's shitty of them to distance themselves from Erin because she no longer worked for the same company as they did. 

53 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Erin just said she didn't like people with birthday's on March 5th. :Amelie_wft:

xSupcz9.png

EDIT: She also just said that the last show she did, she choose to do it, and really wanted to it, and didn't walk as an Angel. Another fun gem. "Push up bras are embarrassing." "You(VS PR team) shouldn't have called me fat so much."

She was probably referring to Bregje. Her birthday is March 5. They work together. 

4 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

No, but it's shitty of them to distance themselves from Erin because she no longer worked for the same company as they did. 

They probably pretend to be friend. Just for the appearance for VS. maybe they were never friends. Maybe they appear to be "friend" for the media.

5 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

They probably pretend to be friend. Just for the appearance for VS. maybe they were never friends. Maybe they appear to be "friend" for the media.

Maybe in Candice and Rosie's cases but she is/was the godmother of Lily's daughter. 

32 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If it's true and Erin's VS gal pals stopped being her friends because she no longer worked for VS.... that's fucked :sad:  Frankly this shows a lot about her so called friends and how superficial they are.  Erin > Lily/Candice/Rosie

This makes me happier that a lot of the new VS models seem very close with each other.

true 

6 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

I highly doubt it. What purpose would it serve? 

I agree. I think there is more to the story and I doubt it is solely b/c of VS---probably multiple factors. As they say, there's always at least 3 sides of the story: your's, his/her's, and what really happened.

6 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I don't believe this. It's just her perspect of view. IMO Erin is acting all weird all because she's no longer an angel. She should move on and stop holding a grudge. Sure it's sad VS stopped with her because she was getting too 'fat' but please don't talk shitty about your fellow ex-coworkers.

You see Rosie and Candice are very close but also rarely see eachother. Just like Behati and Candice btw. Model life's are very busy with traveling and all, so i can imagine if you don't work for the same company anymore you see eachother less and less. And then contact just fades away, definitly if you aren't that close and only hanged out during the time you worked together. I think that's the case with Erin and the angels. I find it very hard to believe they distance themself just because she was sick. 

Never liked Erin and never will.

Well Bee's wedding was a long time ago and things might changed after that. i remember she gave an interview while she was an angel and said that she is very close with the other angels and also her brother is always taking Candy's dogs for a walk.