Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

6 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Makes me sad to know Candice will be missing her second Holiday commercial but also means less people in the commercial with Kate and Jac gone.

Less is a good thing. There are too many Angels already so I am sure they will survive with a few of them not being there :yes:

36 minutes ago, MarVS said:

lol im kinda late in this but Adriana boyfriend is just hella delicious holyyy... like for real such a fuckin upgrade from Jaric to that god 

Who is he? I tried googling him and all I get is the name "Joe". Is he famous? Or something? I need to know everything haha. 

2 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

Who is he? I tried googling him and all I get is the name "Joe". Is he famous? Or something? I need to know everything haha. 

i did the same thing haha but he is not famous at all i think she met him on the gym or something. nobody knows his last name. 

19 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

He is a boxer and I think he is also into MMA.

Personally I think his good looks are overrated. At first glance he looks ok but look a little longer he is quite meh. Him and Gronk have the same issue. Their muscles and meat distracts the fact their overall look is quite below average :/

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

So, the biggest question is...

which angel we'll found out is pregnant next week? :rofl:

:rofl: Lily with her second, just not next week.

25 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

So if both of them are gonna be ready to walk, the shows taped in November or so? I assume the babies will be around maybe August or September?  

Usually the second week of November. Maroon 5 has June-August off from their tour so if I had to guess I would say Behati was due mid-late July/early August. Candice is at least 12 weeks which would put her end of August/early September.

Personally, I'm glad they're both walking. I wouldn't be surprised if Candice looks like she did at last year's show this year, it'll take her half a second to get show ready.

15 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

weird music festivals. :cry: 

Please don't be dissing Ultra WHmbiJp.gif   Unless weird to you means fucking awesome then it is ok :yes:  It is one of the only festivals left that is semi-decent and has less crappy, lame, tasteless, hipster, wannabe music :thumbs_up:

His job is following these models to festivals and taking candid shots for their Instagrams? 

It would be one thing if these images were actually published, or used for a portfolio but they're not as far as I can tell. I understand him genuinely being friends with Candice, and accompanying her on her trips and taking pictures because that's what he enjoys doing. I just found it funny that the moment Candice's pregnancy was announced, he was suddenly hanging out with Romee. It was a joke. :cain: 

^ I know he helps a lot of models market themselves such as help them with building their websites, social media and etc. :idk: I am sure he is ok w/ that type of music since him and Ale have been to Ultra before.

I am not sure why you keep on rolling your eyes. Ok, we don't agree and we have different opinions. That's fine. No need to be back-handed.

Am I the only one who feels like Ed is 100% out of place by already saying both women will walk? I get he is their boss but he has no place to already put this kind of pressure on them so early in their pregnancies o.o ... Who the fuck does he think he is? Their doctor? Not every woman has a happy, perfect pregnancy and drops the weight in two days. What a dick, a congratulations and good wishes would have been enough.

And yikes at Lily next to the newbies, she legit looks like that aunt who tries to be cool but it's just tragic. I really hope VS has the christmas commercial with just the nine new girls, it's their perfect time to finally fade the vets and put the focus on the future of their brands. But they dumb so they probably won't :ninja: