Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Whoa I thought Behati was an Angel in 2010, I had no idea it was 2012 either. I guess it feels like so much longer because she was the Pink girl. 

Let's hope Rachel doesn't get moved to mainline. She's okay for Pink but 1) they don't need to add more Angels anytime soon unless they plan to downsize their roster and 2) she wouldn't work for mainline.

It finally aired here, and I actually enjoyed it.  Didn't have high expectations- just cheesy scenes with beautiful girls in bikinis and some iffy musical performances. (Actually liked Nick, could definitely do without Demi at all.) It was fun to watch. 

Sara came off so fun in this, and her and Bee as a pairing was a pleasant surprise. Surprised on how little Taylor there was. Sara, Jo were definitely given the most screen time, with Elsa and Jas getting a decent amount too. Vita was totally useless.  Her and her agency are really working Ed's crush on her. Romee was really forgettable in this to me, and I'm a fan of her. 

The performance to actual model/swim stuff ratio sucked, but not surprising. 

Also, ditch the damn volleyball game. 

Just watched the special and I have to say... It wasn't that bad. I think the first 20 minutes are alright and the rest is a bit slow and boring especially the performances where you can clearly see none of the girls really knows what to do. Awkwaaard. :rofl:
With that being said... I think that the best ones were Candice, Sara, Stella, Taylor and Elsa. I think they are the ones that came out to be the most enjoyable to watch and the most charismatics. Lais didn't say a word (as I predicted, poor girl). Lily was like a ghost, she was there but, was she really? Martha and Jasmine are always so boring and useless to me. I feel like they are in the middle between the new girls and the oldest angels since they've been working with them before the 10 New Angels thing, so they really don't fit in any of the groups, neither the veterans nor the new girls. Vita just... why? Was her presence even necessary?
I found that the best part was the Behati-Candice shoot. I would have loved to see more of that, they are fire together, I love their chemistry.

Overall it was fun to watch. Nick Jonas is ugly AF and I don't want him around anything VS will make ever again. Demi is cute and I would love to see her in the show actually, I think she would have fun with the girls.

My favorite part was Vita staying "everyone forgot about me" ahahahahahaha quite accurate :p

I liked the show and I think I would have less performances, I love watching the bts ! 

Taylor looks so uncomfortable dancing but good on the photos, Sara and behati were adorable and funny!

As always with VS related stuff I gave it another viewing. It flows a bit better after a repeated viewing. They all had fun. If they just cut out that second Demi performance, volleyball and the lame jet ski scene and replaced those with more behind the scenes shooting of the girls it would've been a lot better.

The best ones for me were: Sara&Jojo at the opener, i like their friendship; Bee&Candice definitely one of the best segments; Sara&Stella it was smooth, fun and sexy, loved it.

The jetsky seemed so fake and realky dissapointing, the volleyball was meh, I personally think Sara, Behati, Candice and JoJo were the ones who came out good in the overall.

Taylor seemed like she didnt know wat she was doing sometimes but shes 20, she'll learn.

But that shit was so rushed tho