Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They'll just have some promotion they'll announce tomorrow. That's all it is ever is when they tease something. Probably a BBV promo, since #springfever was the promo hashtag for Candice and Bee's Instagram takeover. Like I mentioned before, possibly a new BBV commercial. 

But the problem isn't with VS, they sell to people, and people these days crave for realness, for models in beaches, in real apartments, in beds, not in some lame studio that doesn't relate to anyone.

They changed their whole shoots because I am assuming their sales were starting to go down.

I, personally, don't mind at all their shoots. The only problem for me is the lack of fierceness and the exageration of cuteness.

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Not surprising. She posted a snapchat yesterday of her grinning with the word "HAPPY" across it and I suspected that was it. 

What is surprising is that she got an announcement like this. Now I'm curious if Vita will be getting a contract as well. 

Took them long enough! :p Glad to hear the news though. She had that title long ago with me.

Yay Jojo! It was pretty obvious she was going to be one. I am surprised, however, that 1) it happened this early in the year, I was expecting around the VSFS and 2) She got an announcement like this. Regardless, so happy for her and about this. I hope Vita isn't in the same boat.

Good news for Jo! I like her but I guess I would pass on her being an angel for now, there are so many angels already. I just hope it's only her and not Vita....

If I'm not mistaken the other 10 angels signed 1 year ago right? I'm curious to know who is not angel anymore from those 10 (and even the 15). But VS takes so long to update the VSAA.....

3 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Yay Jojo! It was pretty obvious she was going to be one. I am surprised, however, that 1) it happened this early in the year, I was expecting around the VSFS and 2) She got an announcement like this. Regardless, so happy for her and about this. I hope Vita isn't in the same boat.

If it's true that the Angels signed in Feb, it's would be renewal time for anyone with a one year contract. It makes sense they'd sign Jo at the same time if they're already reworking contracts. 

I'm not a Jo fan at all, and I still think there are too many Angels, but this happening was inevitable. I'm  wondering what the official line up is now, if more girls were dropped. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

If it's true that the Angels signed in Feb, it's would be renewal time for anyone with a one year contract. It makes sense they'd sign Jo at the same time if they're already reworking contract. 

I'm not a Jo fan at all, and I still think there are too many Angels, but this happening was inevitable. I'm  wondering what the official line up is now, if more girls were dropped. 

Good point, so February must be the typical signing month for them now. 

I agree it's way too many. I think Kate and Jac got dropped, hopefully Jo is the only one they add until they thin their roster more. Bets on how long it'll take them to update their "Meet the Angels" section?

Nornally I would say 274 years, but considering how much they love Jo, they're probably updating it right now for her. :p 

But honestly, maybe after/when the swim special airs? I wouldn't be surprised if Lais or Stella also got cut. :idk: Lais hasn't shot in forever. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Nornally I would say 274 years, but considering how much they love Jo, they're probably updating it right now for her. :p 

But honestly, maybe after/when the swim special airs? I wouldn't be surprised if Lais or Stella also got cut. :idk: Lais hasn't shot in forever. 

Lais will go to the Bahamas to shoot Swim soon