Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

VS needs to take a page from SI for late night promotion. 2 of their cover models had a sit down interview with Colbert right after the Grammy's so they have a huge audience instead of a dumb segment where he makes them look like idiots like the chicken wings VS angels thing and Kelly R is a guest on Late Night w/ Seth Myers on NBC so they got promotion on two major networks. VS didn't even get that from their own network CBS this year when promoting the VSFS.

Also as for promotion, I think VS relies probably too much on social media.. like it can reach only so much people. And who knows if half those accounts are legit people :ninja: I mean that's been their angle of promotion the past couple years right? 

Also VS just posted this image of a blonde dancing saying we'll find out at the Swim Special airs.. I'm guessing Candice or Elsa? I don't know.. it's just blonde hair and a covered up body.. if their was no clothes, I could probably legit tell them apart just basing on body or have a better guess.. 

It was Candice. All the girls have posted group shots in those outfits when they were filming. 

VS does a lot of other promotion via email, mail outs, commercials. Considering how much of their demographic are social media users it makes sense that they use social media the most. It's also the cheapest. 

45 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It was Candice. All the girls have posted group shots in those outfits when they were filming. 

VS does a lot of other promotion via email, mail outs, commercials. Considering how much of their demographic are social media users it makes sense that they use social media the most. It's also the cheapest. 

I don't really use instagram that often or follow anyone really that much in general so thanks. :). 

I guess it makes sense on paper but hey.. the show and possibly this and the last swim special will hang over their heads.. that aside it does get the word out.