Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

12 hours ago, Annabeth said:

My only complaint with Romee is that almost every picture I've seen of her, her mouth is open. I mean I know sometimes it could be a habit or just natural for your mouth to be open but as a model and the fact that taking a damn good picture to help display and sell a product is part of your job, she could close it in some shots. I don't know, sometimes her mouth open combined with her gaze, just make me cringe. 

do it not only Romee , Jojo makes it even when shooting

Elsa has a nice body, and she is very pretty...but she doesn't have the presence to me. That unexplainable thing...when I see her I don't see star power. I don't see her being huge like Adri, Ale, or Candice. The only person from the batch of new angels I see it from is Taylor Hill, but her VS work just isn't good enough right now.  

They also need to give up on Martha. She will never happen. It's hilarious to me how she was on T Swifts dick for like a year now, along with YEARS of pushing from VS and still only has 1.5m followers.

Vita is unecessary and I wish Ed would leave his personal feelings out of this shit.

hopefully the swim special is more about fun and laughs instead of boring rants about how HARD they work lol 

7 minutes ago, VSLOVER8791 said:

I really hope for more:stormy: 

Production sent her the photos. Hopefully there's a positive reaction and VS will release more or just let Jasmine release them herself.

39 minutes ago, phang.s said:

They also need to give up on Martha. She will never happen. It's hilarious to me how she was on T Swifts dick for like a year now, along with YEARS of pushing from VS and still only has 1.5m followers.

Vita is unecessary and I wish Ed would leave his personal feelings out of this shit.

hopefully the swim special is more about fun and laughs instead of boring rants about how HARD they work lol 

lmaoo i see NO lies there!

7 hours ago, brinki10 said:

do it not only Romee , Jojo makes it even when shooting

I know a lot of models do it, but for some reason Romee no hate but it's just something about when she does it that I can't place it on. But something about her doing it is just.. Idk.