Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, brinki10 said:

Romee was but it was only in the Bahamas or the something new ? Romee and Jasmine did yesterday night party in ny

Romee and Jasmine were just partying together. It wasn't anything related to work. 

Taylor is shooting again today. 

4 hours ago, Syria said:

Devon is in St Barths. No clues so far that she's there for Pink but most likely she is.

I don't think she's there for PINK. Rachel commented on her picture telling her to enjoy the sun without her + part of the team are in Turks & Caicos. 

Zuri & Brooke are already there. Rachel should be joining them this week. Photographer: Elliston Lutz. Make Up: Makky. 

Studio shoots for Pink have all wrapped. Brooke, Rachel & Zuri shot with skates on. Daniela & Chase did more catalog once the first three were done. 

It's kind of annoying how they've been doing that lately. All of Russell's shots for holiday were like that. Just advertising and used on social media minus the shots he did of Sara for the fragrance and a couple here and there they released. It's a shame because Bellemere's shots look beautiful.

I guess now that she and VS cut ties she doesn't want it public anymore? I think she only made it public to please them but now she's not under contract anymore she can do as she pleases ... Assuming she is no longer under contract which at this point pretty obvious :rofl: