Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'd love to see Sara used for one of the upcoming ones, she'd be great for either. I think the girls who have the best shot of being used for Swim and/or VDay press events are Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine, Sara and maybe Romee or Martha. Of the vets, Candice and possibly Behati since the two of them shot together so much for the Swim special.

I just realized we never saw Emily Didonat's shoot for VS Pink with Rachel Hilbert and we also haven't seen Camila Morrone's last couple of shoots.

Damn it VS, you get my hopes up to trash them  :cry:

On 11 januari 2016 at 5:14 PM, Clauds said:

NYC - Mainline - Photographers: Guy & Benny

Romee Strijd

Taylor Hill

Jasmine Tookes

Paige Reifler

Brittni Tucker

NYC - Pink - Photographer: Sash & the same crew of the past 5 years

Rachel Hilbert

Daniela Lopez Osorio

Zuri Tibby

Chase Carter

Brooke Perry

Bahamas - Swim - Photographer: Greg K.

Vita Sidorkina

Jasmine Tookes

Romee Strijd

Elsa shooting swim with Guy in Cali now.

16 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Do you know who?

Nope. I just know someone who works with vs and is headed there to work with some angels and they're usually in head in doing the filming for vs.

My guesses would be Elsa, Jasmine, maybe Stella? Who knows. Jac still has not booked anything :/

1 hour ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Nope. I just know someone who works with vs and is headed there to work with some angels and they're usually in head in doing the filming for vs.

My guesses would be Elsa, Jasmine, maybe Stella? Who knows. Jac still has not booked anything :/

Lais posted an airport picture on her snapchat and Sara is leaving to somewhere too... I think both are going to LA 

I'm just worried about Jac; she had a good amount of time in the Fashion Show stream, but she got something like 60k followers on IG only and actually nobody got impressed by her (I blame those damn outfits) :(  I think Jac and Kate are gone and it's such a pitty cause I really loved those 2 :/ 

1 hour ago, Marciotmello said:

Lais posted an airport picture on her snapchat and Sara is leaving to somewhere too... I think both are going to LA 

I'm just worried about Jac; she had a good amount of time in the Fashion Show stream, but she got something like 60k followers on IG only and actually nobody got impressed by her (I blame those damn outfits) :(  I think Jac and Kate are gone and it's such a pitty cause I really loved those 2 :/ 

Sara is going to Australia. My assumption would be she got the vday cover that is why they don't need her right now lol (hopefully)

Jasmine, Sara, Martha, Stella, Elsa, Behati, and Lily filmed a video for the Valentine's Day as well.

My guess vs would be replacing kate and jac with vita and josephine which is sad because i like jac.