Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I was at a store today, glanced at an ad for Calvin Klein’s fragrance and it immediately occurred to me that the models in the campaign must be Jasmine and her boyfriend. Now I understand why people want them to be on the cover of the Valentine’s Day catalogue. :D

I think that VS would be stupid not to put the couple on the cover since CK has already given them such a massive stamp of approval.

NYC - Mainline - Photographers: Guy & Benny

Romee Strijd

Taylor Hill

Jasmine Tookes

Paige Reifler

Brittni Tucker

NYC - Pink - Photographer: Sash & the same crew of the past 5 years

Rachel Hilbert

Daniela Lopez Osorio

Zuri Tibby

Chase Carter

Brooke Perry

Bahamas - Swim - Photographer: Greg K.

Vita Sidorkina

Jasmine Tookes

Romee Strijd

Been so bored with VS. I appreciate their attempts at making their catalogs look like there was more effort put into them and having more of an aesthetic instead of the typical catalog format, but the covers....Elsa is great on instagram, but my god all her covers are the same stiff pose and blank face for me. I'd rather they take some of her IG shots and put it on the cover. Anyway, they need to put other girls on the cover. I'm hoping Sara or Jasmine get the V-day cover.

5 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Been so bored with VS. I appreciate their attempts at making their catalogs look like there was more effort put into them and having more of an aesthetic instead of the typical catalog format, but the covers....Elsa is great on instagram, but my god all her covers are the same stiff pose and blank face for me. I'd rather they take some of her IG shots and put it on the cover. Anyway, they need to put other girls on the cover. I'm hoping Sara or Jasmine get the V-day cover.

+1

3 hours ago, phang.s said:

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

+1

+2

There's a catalog on file but it's locked. It features the guy aroch martha, elsa, taylor, jasmine photos. i worked my way around it and pulled some photos of martha from the shoot, that's how i know...but who knows if it's the vday catalog

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Imaan looks amazing for swim. More of her please. :wub: Paige looks really cute too. 

Are you going to post the pictures of Martha on your Instagram, Bryan? 

I just posted one. Who knows if they're still not finished with the catalog and they're still adding photos. I posted a butt shot and that was from the bellemere shoot lol so far that's the only thing I've seen from that shoot a part from the outtakes on social media.

Imaan looks great for VS swim. I instantly liked her. I'm not sure what those photos will be used for, maybe vs swim Vol 2.

2 minutes ago, 500daysofbryan said:

I can totally see Elsa + Taylor and Jasmine + Martha or Sara doing the Vday store events.

Did they do a swim event last year? I remember one a couple years ago. I'm thinking if they do one, they'll definitely have Elsa fronting it since she was on the cover and they made a big deal about it. Maybe Taylor and Jasmine for solo events for VDay, if that's the case. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Did they do a swim event last year? I remember one a couple years ago. I'm thinking if they do one, they'll definitely have Elsa fronting it since she was on the cover and they made a big deal about it. Maybe Taylor and Jasmine for solo events for VDay, if that's the case. 

Last year it was Lily + Jasmine and Ale + Elsa for swim and Lily + Candice for VDay. There may have been more but those are the only ones I can remember off of the top of my head. I think Elsa is a lock for swim for sure, I'm not sure who else. I could see Taylor with either Martha or Jasmine for VDay. Or if they give the cover to Elsa and Martha they'll give that event to them.