Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

So much hype for this. :rofl: Not going to lie though, it's a pretty great deal. I'll probably pop into a store this weekend. 

Martha is doing the promo for it- she was on Fox and Friends this morning. 

It is a good deal but just found out the Sports Bras are like $60. I just can't see paying that much for a bra I'm just going to sweat in. I'll stick with the $20 bras that do the job just fine :p 

But if you are already looking to buy one of the bras it is a good deal. 

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

It is a good deal but just found out the Sports Bras are like $60. I just can't see paying that much for a bra I'm just going to sweat in. I'll stick with the $20 bras that do the job just fine :p 

But if you are already looking to buy one of the bras it is a good deal. 

But the pants are like $75 each, so I'm justifying it that I'm getting them for $30 a pop, which is a lot more palatable. :p  I'm really doing this for the pant- I love the knockout tight! It's super comfy, and I like their sports bras too so win/win. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

But the pants are like $75 each, so I'm justifying it that I'm getting them for $30 a pop, which is a lot more palatable. :p  I'm really doing this for the pant- I love the knockout tight! It's super comfy, and I like their sports bras too so win/win. 

Ah true true I guess it isn't awful then, considering they do have awesome yogas worth $30 for sure. Even with that though damn I don't know if I can bring myself to pay $60 for a sports bra :banghead: 

9 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Ah true true I guess it isn't awful then, considering they do have awesome yogas worth $30 for sure. Even with that though damn I don't know if I can bring myself to pay $60 for a sports bra :banghead: 

I just checked online and there are some $30-$35 bras that quality for the offer too. :flower: Was going to buy online but the shipping ruined the whole deal. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I just checked online and there are some $30-$35 bras that quality for the offer too. :flower: Was going to buy online but the shipping ruined the whole deal. 

Oh really? Ok thats much better, I could do that. Any idea how their sports bras fit? Bigger or smaller than their usual bras? 

Just now, katchitup said:

Oh really? Ok thats much better, I could do that. Any idea how their sports bras fit? Bigger or smaller than their usual bras? 

Each bra fits a little differently. I bought some a couple years ago and I'm pretty sure they were sized "small/medium/large" and then I have the zip up knockout bra, and I find it fits pretty true to size. I would definitely recommend trying them on- I fit an XS in everything VS, but I got an XS in my last knockout crop from them and it still fits, but it's quite snug, so I might recommend sizing up in the pants. 

Biggest sport event of the year ? Training like the Olympics ?

giphy-1.thumb.gif.7a437bbcfce389dd876919

Okay I love and will always love VS , but come on this sports bra yoga hype has to stop.  They make really gorgeous and stunning  undergarments, but let's not sit here and act like there 60 dollar sports bra and yoga wear  aren't low quality like a mother f*cker.... you know holes in your yoga pants after your third workout and all.   

A lot of people were really  PISSED on social media about that Olympics comment by the ways . 

Edit : Okay so  many times are they gonna use Taylor for promotion ?  I wonder why they haven't used Sara a lot yet she has the most followers out of all of them. Can someone please explain that ?

I think you're doing yoga wrong if you're getting holes that fast. :rofl: The VSX line is pretty comparable to most workout clothing I've tried quality wise. 

Bringing it back to the models- Elsa and Martha are doing some sort of promotion at Aerospace right now. 

3 minutes ago, BlueMoonX said:

Okay I love and will always love VS , but come on this sports bra yoga hype has to stop.  They makes really gorgeous and stunning  undergarments, but let's not sit here and act like there 60 dollar sports bra and yoga wear  aren't low quality like a mother f*cker.... you know holes in your yoga pants after your third workout and all.   

Actually my VS Pink yoga's have lasted me almost 3 years and only recently did one just get a hole on them. I'm not about paying $60 for just one pair of yoga pants, but this isn't a bad deal considering these are one of the few things from VS that hold up well. 

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Each bra fits a little differently. I bought some a couple years ago and I'm pretty sure they were sized "small/medium/large" and then I have the zip up knockout bra, and I find it fits pretty true to size. I would definitely recommend trying them on- I fit an XS in everything VS, but I got an XS in my last knockout crop from them and it still fits, but it's quite snug, so I might recommend sizing up in the pants. 

Thanks! I think I'm just going to order online now and if something fits a bit different I'll just exchange it in the store. I usually wear a medium in Pink yoga's and an small in tops. Same with regular VS stuff. 

Ughh I want so badly to get a fun colorful yoga pant but I always go with the basic black because it matchs everything :banghead: I'll probably pick out the yoga bottoms you mentioned in black and a fun bra top :D 

Just now, katchitup said:

Actually my VS Pink yoga's have lasted me almost 3 years and only recently did one just get a hole on them. I'm not about paying $60 for just one pair of yoga pants, but this isn't a bad deal considering these are one of the few things from VS that hold up well. 

Holy sh*t how did your's last THREE years ? I wasn't trying to be funny mine literally f*cking ripped when I was at the gym back in  spring 2014 ( I'm 117,not fat at all ).  I was so pissed my mom even got dramatic as sh*t and kept saying over and over again she was gonna sue them because I was involved in a sexual harassment ( there was barely anyone at the gym that day and her dramatic ass  never even sued lmao )

They need to really work on there quality material though starting to actually  hear several  complaints about the bra on other forum sites .

7 minutes ago, BlueMoonX said:

Holy sh*t how did your's last THREE years ? I wasn't trying to be funny mine literally f*cking ripped when I was at the gym back in  spring 2014 ( I'm 117,not fat at all ).  I was so pissed my mom even got dramatic as sh*t and kept saying over and over again she was gonna sue them because I was involved in a sexual harassment ( there was barely anyone at the gym that day and her dramatic ass  never even sued lmao )

They need to really work on there quality material though starting to actually  hear several  complaints about the bra on other forum sites .

I just got the skinny pant yoga's from PINK one cropped the other two regular long ones and lasted a long time. Yes I worked out in them and wore them as leggings alot. Only like last week did they get a rip in the seam. But they were worth it, actually have a hard time finding a pair of yoga pants from any other brand that are comfortable to wear and look good as leggings as well, yet hold up and are thick enough for when you work out. Extremely overpriced when they are regular price I agree. But this is a good deal.

Also @toodarnhot Just checked out got the knockout tight yoga's in black and the Lightweight bra in Chevron strip. $46 with shipping! 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

so this is the biggest sport event of the year? Well f#ck The Champions League, Super Bowl, The Olympics because Victoria's Secret is offering sport pants when you buy a sports bra...

Well, technically it's the biggest sport event of the year thus far...right? :wink:

1 hour ago, BlueMoonX said:

Edit : Okay so  many times are they gonna use Taylor for promotion ?  I wonder why they haven't used Sara a lot yet she has the most followers out of all of them. Can someone please explain that ?

Sara and Elsa started of as the most popular newest angels but VS gave an enormous push to Taylor(even tho Elsa shot way more pics) and taylor started to grow, and i also think that they should be using Sara more, she has a big following amount of fans, while Taylor's is still growing but sadly(i like taylor, but i am not obsessed like VS is) she will pass Sara in the coming months just like she passed Elsa, and I wouldn't be suprised if VS posted a photo of Taylor for when she celebrates reaching 3 Million Followers, which Sara might still reach before Taylor.

Taylor fits more with the 'inspire me' girls they are trying to bring in to the brand and she is American which def helps with the speaking and maybe being more close to the brand.

3 hours ago, katchitup said:

Also @toodarnhot Just checked out got the knockout tight yoga's in black and the Lightweight bra in Chevron strip. $46 with shipping! 

Just got back from the mall, and I got the exact same thing! Bra in the pink and grey though, and my sister got it in that neon "splash" pattern they had. 

Taylor is shooting for VS today- I think it's a different set than Romee? And Rachel is shooting Pink again. She's been shooting all week I think, with Brooke Perry and Zuri Tibby. Is this the first time Zuri has worked for them? She's super cute.