Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

15 hours ago, BlueMoonX said:

Ugh speaking about Taylor Swift I swear to God if they bring that little narcissist back next year again I will loose my sh*t and go off in this forum and probably get banned. There obsession with her has to STOP. 

How did VS go from Sexy and fierce to Cute and flirty ?

I'm tierd of the blowing kisses and pointing while walking. What happend to just walking fierce like Giselle. I mean WHO the hell are they even pointing to ?

Because since 2013, the probably began to realized that most of the models that are showing up to casting do not have catwalks like the girls from the supermodel era, and since they have a consistency of models that are just cute rather than sexy, they figured that will have to be their new standard. I believe the model's walk, sex appeal, and fierceness is not a requirement any more, just how many followers they have on Instagram and how many famous stars they are connected to.

11 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Volleyball again? New ideas, VS. New ideas. Please. 

Would be great to see them do a montage of them bodyboarding with the waves in sexy bikinis. And then, they should meet with some of the SI swimsuit models and play a game of waterpolo with them. VS vs Si. A sexy game of waterpolo. Or even better, not have a swim special at all. Lol.

So they really left Jac out as well? Makes sense that there is another non-angel among the group. So the two newest angels with the least insta followers are the ones left out for this...

It will be sad if Jac ends up getting cut next year as well. She risked the career she built for herself over the years for VS. 

Has ANYONE seen Kate though ? :ermm:

I'm hereing that this girl went and that girl went and this girl just came back from shooting this and that girl has another shoot coming up, but I never hear about Kate. 

Lawd how are they gonna do her like this. I mean I don't even think she was in the holiday commercial. 

I feel so sad for her she was so happy to be an angel.  :cry:

But since Ed is obsessed with who has the most instagram followers and she has the least then she's gonna sadly have to go. 

Kate's not there, and I doubt she'll ever be there. She missed the Christmas commercial because she was sick, but that girl is a goner. She had 0 screentime in the VSFS, has shoot once for the brand in seven months, and gets absolutely no promotion from VS. 

I have a feeling Kate and Jac (if she does end up missing this special) are on their way out, along with Ale. 

What’s the deal with Kate? Did the Angel contract come at a bad time for her for personal reasons? If so, that is bad luck because not being available for shooting would undoubtedly jeopardize her future with the company when the contract should have been the opportunity of a lifetime for her.

I think that Victoria’s Secret had the mindset of venture capitalists when they signed 10 new Angels.

10 investments mean that 1-2 are going to turn profit extremely well i.e. become stars, 2-4 are going to do okay and the rest can even go “bankrupt” i.e. VS won’t renew their contracts because the models didn’t catch on with the public.

14 hours ago, Sanni said:

I think that Victoria’s Secret had the mindset of venture capitalists when they signed 10 new Angels.

10 investments mean that 1-2 are going to turn profit extremely well i.e. become stars, 2-4 are going to do okay and the rest can even go “bankrupt” i.e. VS won’t renew their contracts because the models didn’t catch on with the public.

Curious who you guys think fit?

1-2 to turn profit extremely well (i.e your next Adriana, Candice, Alessandra & Miranda)

Tay & Elsa

2-4 are going to do okay (i.e your next Lindsay, Rosie, Marisa, Lily, Karlie and even Behati)

Sara, Romee, Martha & Jasmine

RIP (i.e your next Selita :rofl: )

Stella, Jac, Lais & Kate?